House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pole

90 Years Ago Today...

Very few of you may realise this. But 90 years ago the Soviet Commies got their butts kicked big time.

As a result of the Polish-Soviet war the Soviet leaders abandoned the cause of international revolution. Those red cockrauches crawled back to their holes (for a while at least).

Polish Voluntary Death Squad (1920) fighting the Red Army:

Polish_Voluntary_II_Death_Squad_in_Lviv_1920.PNG

Very few of you may realise this . . . Those red cockrauches crawled back to their holes (for a while at least).

You forget to mention that this was a counter attack and that the Polish imperialists had crawled all the way back to their hole in Warsaw from a putsch into the Ukraine.

Wow! I didn't know I would hear back from a commie here on hpc!

Sorry, I can see that you're a great fan of a mass-murderer (Lenin) but in 1920 he got stopped and his plans to conquer Europe failed big time,

Bij_Bolszewika.jpg

Sorry, I can see that you're a great fan of a mass-murderer (Lenin) but in 1920 he got stopped and his plans to conquer Europe failed big time,

FIGHT! FIGHT!

Sorry, I can see that you're a great fan of a mass-murderer (Lenin) but in 1920 he got stopped

:lol:

It was 90 years ago. Get over it already.

(And while you're about it, how about ending the Polish occupation of Northern Germany ;) )

"Death squad .."

Ahem, we'd really rather not.

Sure the exploits of the `Poles in 1683 at Vienna are lovely dahlink, like that stuff at Monte Cassino in 1940 whatev'.

The Poles were a bit of a disappointment at Arnhem in 1944 something too.

Apparently Sosabowski (?) made out as a quite good brick maker ...?