House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AteMoose

Australian Estate Agents

Whatever you think of UK estate agents, multiply by 10 for their Australian cousins, sleazier, greasier, full of more self importance, in fact they are considered and treated as part of the 'professions' with a standing amongst the locals equal to that of a doctor(or so the average estate agent believes). To top it off they have important institutions that are bowed down to by the press and politicians like 'The real estate institute of Australia' who are seen as essential components in a civilised society and are quoted in the press on a daily basis when telling us that 'its never been a better time to buy' and everyone swoons in ecstasy about their real estate empires increasing in price every day.

And as for the women in those photo's, believe me, every one of them has a C*ck , thats right a solid 9 inches of greasy pork, ready to bend you over and b*gger you into submission if you don't sign that dotted line.

I just glanced at a couple of the profiles, in an idle moment.

It's kind of reassuring that an EA's grasp of language, grammar and punctuation is remarkably similar whichever side of planet you find yourself :)

Whatever you think of UK estate agents, multiply by 10 for their Australian cousins, sleazier, greasier, full of more self importance, in fact they are considered and treated as part of the 'professions' with a standing amongst the locals equal to that of a doctor(or so the average estate agent believes). To top it off they have important institutions that are bowed down to by the press and politicians like 'The real estate institute of Australia' who are seen as essential components in a civilised society and are quoted in the press on a daily basis when telling us that 'its never been a better time to buy' and everyone swoons in ecstasy about their real estate empires increasing in price every day.

And as for the women in those photo's, believe me, every one of them has a C*ck , thats right a solid 9 inches of greasy pork, ready to bend you over and b*gger you into submission if you don't sign that dotted line.

What he said.

Monumental scummery, like you would not believe. Britains EA's are paragons of truth and virtue up against that lot.

I just glanced at a couple of the profiles, in an idle moment.

It's kind of reassuring that an EA's grasp of language, grammar and punctuation is remarkably similar whichever side of planet you find yourself :)

You're not joking, are you? I've met many a foreigner with a greater grasp of English than that lot...