House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
FaTB

What Will Become Of Hpc.co.uk

Another thread by Durch just got me thinking, once this HPC cycle has come and gone what will become of HPC.co.uk ?

It has become more than just a doom mongering site for a handful of wierdos, as Durch says there are some very well informed posters, and debates on all financial matters, and I for one have learnt alot.

I really hope this forum will carry on in some form, predicting future bubbles / investment opportunities, in any other market sector.

So people lets have some ideas for a future name / purpose of HPC.co.uk

Another thread by Durch just got me thinking, once this HPC cycle has come and gone what will become of HPC.co.uk ?

It has become more than just a doom mongering site for a handful of wierdos, as Durch says there are some very well informed posters, and debates on all financial matters, and I for one have learnt alot.

I really hope this forum will carry on in some form, predicting future bubbles / investment opportunities, in any other market sector.

So people lets have some ideas for a future name /  purpose of HPC.co.uk

combat global warming?

sorry wev'e alread got George W sorting that one out

how about a seperate area where we all show off our properties purchased at 50% of todays prices :P

Name: www.why-you-are-broke.co.uk

Purpose: ex-BTL "investors" support site. (Feeling suicidal? Then jump you greedy bast...)

Nomadd

EDIT: Someone had already had the same site idea!

Edited by Nomadd

Gpc – Gold Price Crash

After houses have hit the bottom it will be sell your gold before every one else

Keep all your money under the mattress and watch it devalue over night

Don’t buy gold

Edited by look to the past

Damn!  When I read the topic I was thinking itoldyou so.co.uk

You beat me too it!  :lol:

NDL

well that's 3 votes for I_told_you_so.co.uk.

We were scorned,We were ridiculed,WE WERE RIGHT!!!

here it is,for all the sheeple's future investment needs.(obviously we need to have a sub-site which only the chosen few can get to,and then mercilessly ramp-up the investment potential after we fill up.....that's pretty much how it's supposed to work!!)

...well I suppose next time around we'll all have to come on the site(name tbc) and boast about out new portfolio, HYDRA'S(hydrogen powered sports cars) and arga cookers......talk about history repeating!!

After all,one must keep up with the jones'!!

(starting to sound like singingpig now innit?!!!)

Edited by oracle

"housepriceboom.co.uk, to discuss the virtues of buying when everyone else thinks you're mad". :D Like it.

... and perhaps HPC could serve as a target for abuse by all those people who are stuck in negative equity and want to vent at those nasty STR VIs who triggered the whole situation, and are now smugly posting about the luxury homes they've bought now the crash has kicked in :P