House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
xux42

Sun4U - Freakanomics On R5 Now

Sun4u has gone bust. Hoteliers asking guests already part way through hol. to pay all over again and whats worse a higher rate than they have paid Sun4u.

One bloke crossed the road to an agent and paid for the 2 remaining nights at the same hotel and is now back, presumably in another room.

WTF?

Hoteliers trying it on? What right have they to demand money from a guest when their contract was with Sun4u?

WRT the specific case - is it left hand / right hand or has the hotelier decided that 2 nights money is better than nothing?

Maybe Caribbean Beauty has some idea what is going on here?

Hoteliers trying it on? What right have they to demand money from a guest when their contract was with Sun4u?

What right do tourists have to stay in a hotel room without paying? The contract is gone.

Classic!Woman who has paid by credit card for holiday starting next Wednesday now whinging that she can't go on her hols.

Should be ruddy grateful that she has not left these shores and that she has paid by credit card.

Dork IMPO.

Get your money back, sit in the garden, chill. Be thankful.

Classic!Woman who has paid by credit card for holiday starting next Wednesday now whinging that she can't go on her hols.

Should be ruddy grateful that she has not left these shores and that she has paid by credit card.

Dork IMPO.

People have have the right to expect everything on a plate, see. They 'deserve' it.

You're right. Before ABTA/ATOL was created, people lost their holidays and the money.

People have have the right to expect everything on a plate, see. They 'deserve' it.

You're right. Before ABTA/ATOL was created, people lost their holidays and the money.

If she hears that the value of her house has fallen this month, how on earth will she cope ? Must be terrible for her.

Dork IMPO.

What's wrong with that? I'd be dissapointed and probably moan for ages if I was due to go on holiday and then couldn't.

Plus the drama of claiming it back from the credit card company etc....

Plus possible wastage of work holiday allocation....

Can't be helped but I'd be unhappy about it.

Ironically, as I typed that, it just started raining in my garden!

Edited by Kyoto