House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thunderbird 900

Gordon Brown And His Untitled Book On Amazon

Currently £17.00...Give it a few weeks and you will find it in the remainder bin at 50 pence.

Amazon...Gordon Brown Title Hardcover

Tags Customers Associate with This Product

Deluded

Worst Prime Minister Ever

One Eyed Scottish Idiot

Pissed the Economy up the Wall

Sold Gold at Rockbottom Price

Sulking Mc Mental

Beware Flying Nokias

Printing Money

Hoon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gordon-Brown-Title/dp/0857202855/ref=sr_1_28?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1281477005&sr=1-28

It's already 15% off.... and it hasn't been released yet!!

Those tags..... :lol::lol::lol:

deluded(17)worst prime minister ever(17)one eyed scottish idiot(16)pissed the economy up the wall(16)sold gold at rockbottom price(16)sulking(12)mc mental(11)beware flying nokias(10)printing money(9)hoon(7) a rise of 0 percent(6)obama loves me(6)married to a beard(5)snotgobbler(5)profligate spendthrift who ruined britai...(3)saved the world(3)saviour of the free world(3)autistic(2)head case(2)mr has bean(2) promoted by jack jones(2)rocking horse(2)sarah macauley is visiting a friend in c...(2)a kgb agent(1)abolished boom and bust(1)bankrupt(1)bigot(1)delusional(1)destroyed labour(1)

googled the ISBN, got this off the publisher's website:

<H4 class=title>Description

Gordon Brown's book will offer insight into the events that led to the fiscal downward spiral and the reactions of world leaders as they took steps to avoid further disaster. The book will also offer measures Brown believes the world should adopt to regain fiscal stability. Long admired for his grasp of economic issues, Brown's book will be a work of paramount interest during these uncertain financial times and is sure to attract intense media coverage.

The book offers a unique perspective on the financial crisis as well as innovative ideas that will help create a sound economic future and will help readers understand what really has happened to our economy.

Mr Brown has this to say:

'We now live in a world of global trade, global financial flows, global movements of people and instant global communications. Our economies are connected as never before, and I believe that global economic problems require global solutions and global institutions. In writing my analysis of the financial crisis, I wanted to help explain how we got here, but more importantly to offer some recommendations as to how the next stage of globalisation can be managed so that the economy works for people and not the other way around'

</H4>

He managed to fit the word "global" into two sentences seven times.

The nwo stooge is full of globaldygook. And a w4nker.

but more importantly to offer some recommendations as to how the next stage of globalisation can be managed so that the economy works for people and not the other way around

It already does work for people.

Just a small, very rich group of them.

I'd actually be quite interested to read this, if only to see what the deluded Snot-Gobbler was actually thinking but I'm f***ed if I'm going to pay any money for it. Library, 2nd book stall bargin bin or preferably download the ebook off of bit torrent I think.