House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uriah Heap

Here Is Something That Definitely Isn't Selling

'Why did 32 people buy it? That's the real question. Find them. Help them.'

That's the best of a very good bunch.

I'll bet 30 of those copies were probably purchased by libraries. The other two were Tony and Cherie... well, they need something to light their Cuban cigars with, don't they :lol:

Guest Skinty

and the coup de grace

'It almost restores my faith in the UK when I read that there are only 32 people daft enough to shell out £20 for the deranged mind wanderings of this delusional loser. '

You only need to shell out £7 for the deranged mind wanderings of a delusional loser.

Mein Kampf - Adolf Hitler

Nobody wants the book - they are all holding out for the 16 DVD box set of all his Budget speeches.

His stammering and weird drop-jaw wind-sucks alone wouldn't fit on 16 dvds.

Let's hope Mandelson's pile of self-promoting vomit is just as popular! :huh:

Bugger me with a soldering iron! Even my monograph on Danish propaganda and the Schleswig-Holstein dispute in the late c19 (i.e. about as obscure an historical monograph as you can imagine) has officially sold 481 copies since its publication in September 2005 at £70 a pop in a hardback-only edition. I've never had aspirations to write a bestseller, but even so I never imagined that my book would out-sell a former prime minister's by a factor of 12!

Bugger me with a soldering iron! Even my monograph on Danish propaganda and the Schleswig-Holstein dispute in the late c19 (i.e. about as obscure an historical monograph as you can imagine) has officially sold 481 copies since its publication in September 2005 at £70 a pop in a hardback-only edition. I've never had aspirations to write a bestseller, but even so I never imagined that my book would out-sell a former prime minister's by a factor of 12!

So you're an author? And a clever one by the sounds of it.... cool!

Guest Skinty

Does it have glossy pictures?