House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric pebble

British Are Bunch Of Thick People Ruled By A Mafia, Says Iran's Vice President...

British are bunch of thick people ruled by a mafia, says Iran's vice president....

That's about right. is it not?!?? :rolleyes::P

There were about 70,000 of them at Wembley last night. It was unfortunate enough that they had purchased the tickets in the first place, but many of them also looked stupid as well...

Daily Wail. Epicentre of the Melanie Phillips translation: something controversial but reasonable said in Arabic or Farsi gets translated so as to come out utterly monstrous in English.

Coming from that stable, this seems mild, almost polite!

Iran’s First Vice President added: ‘England has nothing. Its inhabitants are not human, its officials are not responsible, and it doesn’t even have any natural resources. (They are) a bunch of thick people ruled by a mafia.’

rubbish. we have oodles of highly prized prize properties and loans on them. so shit out.

rubbish. we have oodles of highly prized prize properties and loans on them. so shit out.

...and clever estate agents to look after them ...what is he talking about ...?.... :rolleyes:

Well I've never been so bally insulted in all me flippin' life.

Put 'em up Iran! Queensbury rules...

Ladies, look away....This aint going to be pretty.

conley-mike-22.jpg?maxWidth=500

He's really getting my goat now. 'Reportedly' saying such horrid and nasty things about the best trained donkeys in the world. I don't know about you lot, but I can't wait until they start bombing the sh!t out of I-Ran. That'll teach him.

He's really getting my goat now. 'Reportedly' saying such horrid and nasty things about the best trained donkeys in the world. I don't know about you lot, but I can't wait until they start bombing the sh!t out of I-Ran. That'll teach him.

yes. its about time we got on the side of the zionists and invaded. those people are so backward. i saw it on the bbc.

He's wrong. We've only plundered the World for the last 300 years, give or take.

Honestly though - since we've consumed all the stuff, surely it's best to have an economy that makes nothing and runs on fresh air, while the productive efforts of everyone else trying to achieve our heady lifestyles needs our banking, legal and knowledge services.

When the bubble finally pops, we'll already be living in fields, eating freshly picked mushrooms. We just won't go to the office anymore.

It's called beating everyone to the punch. And we've just done it again. Because we're British.

Did you hear about the Englishman with an inferiority complex? He thought he was the same as everyone else...

He's wrong. We've only plundered the World for the last 300 years, give or take.

Honestly though - since we've consumed all the stuff, surely it's best to have an economy that makes nothing and runs on fresh air, while the productive efforts of everyone else trying to achieve our heady lifestyles needs our banking, legal and knowledge services.

When the bubble finally pops, we'll already be living in fields, eating freshly picked mushrooms. We just won't go to the office anymore.

It's called beating everyone to the punch. And we've just done it again. Because we're British.

Did you hear about the Englishman with an inferiority complex? He thought he was the same as everyone else...

LMAO!

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest Noodle

Brits lost the plot for little while . . . they'll soon find it again.

Guest Noodle

saying that, iran must be really mellow and chilled out. a lot of people in iran get stoned....

Does Iran not have the highest heroin dependency in the World?

LMAO!

:lol::lol::lol:

Glad to be of service. And don't forget the layers of sophistication in British humour. We're absolutely the best at that. When the world falls apart because of our own actions, you've got to laugh, haven't you? See... we're ideally placed for the end of modern life as we know it.

I really don't think we need to worry about what the Iranians think of us.

Heres a brief description of a the Iranian version of justice which I think speaks volume for their humanity

and their cultural values.

Last year a 42 year old man was tried for raping an 12 year old boy. He was found not guilty of rape, because the

judge whilst concluding it had taken place, decided that it was the fault of the 11 year old boy, but the man was hanged

anyway for indulging in homosexual activity.

The boy (12 remember) was given 99 lashes because he was, the judge decided, responsible for the rape

and because "he enjoyed it."

Nuff said.....

Glad to be of service. And don't forget the layers of sophistication in British humour. We're absolutely the best at that. When the world falls apart because of our own actions, you've got to laugh, haven't you? See... we're ideally placed for the end of modern life as we know it.

They say that laughter is the best medicine and you certainly added to my lifespan this morning. I have not laughed out so loud so much for a long time.

Yes, British humour is the best... that and Shakespeare.... we are very lucky....

:lol:

Does Iran not have the highest heroin dependency in the World?

Actually, it has the highest rate of male to female sex changes in the World.

Homosexuality is illegal and punishable by death but sex-changes are OK. It must be true I read it in the Grudnian... or was it the Independent?

Guest Noodle

Actually, it has the highest rate of male to female sex changes in the World.

Homosexuality is illegal and punishable by death but sex-changes are OK. It must be true I read it in the Grudnian... or was it the Independent?

That explains something.

Have a look at this. Proper savage these bastards.

Iran's grim history of death by stoning

I'd rather be thick (achieved that goal already, ticks box) than evil.

Guest UK Debt Slave

British are bunch of thick people ruled by a mafia, says Iran's vice president....

That's about right. is it not?!?? :rolleyes::P

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1302353/British-bunch-people-ruled-mafia-says-Irans-vice-president.html#ixzz0wNg3MyuH

Yup

Sounds about right to me

Narrow minded, unenlightened debt peons. Most people in this country are entirely incapable of thinking beyond their own self interest