House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mega

Independent: The Gathering Storm

What is this bear week or something? Last of the elites dumped their property and share portfolios?

All looking good for Friday the 13th - Black Friday.

Next week it will be back to normal, with new threads like "what will you do when houses don't crash" or "I'm thinking about buying".

FRAME IT

Put it up in your dinning room & invite friends that for the last 5-7 years have talked non-stop about how much their house is worth!

;)

Mike

15681586.jpg

Those with cash in are going to get crucified. The nonsense about austerity, and the recent propaganda about job and budget cuts is all about to be reversed. The order of the day will be MORE QE. The media is towing the party line now. Doom and gloom is the party line and INFLATION is the party policy.

Watch and learn.

Loaf of bread 10 quid - if you're lucky.

Guest Noodle

15681586.jpg

I can't find it now, but I remember a similar front page from them in 2007 or 2008, 'The Coming Storm'. Again in black and white with menacing clouds over the City of London.

Those with cash in are going to get crucified. The nonsense about austerity, and the recent propaganda about job and budget cuts is all about to be reversed. The order of the day will be MORE QE. The media is towing the party line now. Doom and gloom is the party line and INFLATION is the party policy.

Watch and learn.

Loaf of bread 10 quid - if you're lucky.

Inflation is indede the party line. The same people driving this mess are the same people that created the mess and destroyed the productive, income generating and internal production capability of the country. So bad is there mismanagement that they want more of the same. it will crucify family budgets and it will the bring the house edifice down with an almighty crash with it.

The rest pf the world won;t give a shit about us payng £10 for a loaf of bread, that will be our fault.

Edited by OnlyMe

I can't find it now, but I remember a similar front page from them in 2007 or 2008, 'The Coming Storm'. Again in black and white with menacing clouds over the City of London.

Poignant that they present a picture of terraced houses under a cloudy sky rather than a portrait of Mervyn King.

Guest Noodle

Poignant that they present a picture of terraced houses under a cloudy sky rather than a portrait of Mervyn King.

Yup, that's what I was getting at.

Inflation is indede the party line. The same people driving this mess are the same people that created the mess and destroyed the productive, income generating and internal production capability of the country. So bad is there mismanagement that they want more of the same. it will crucify family budgets and it will the bring the house edifice down with an almighty crash with it.

The rest pf the world won;t give a shit about us payng £10 for a loaf of bread, that will be our fault.

The rest of world will not care as the media, with orders from their bosses, is to portray the English as workshy lazy scroungers on benefits. It is said the English was a nation on shopkeepers or middlemen. It is a now a nation of gamblers or ponces.

You have it in one..that's the way that that this country works.

Guest Noodle

The rest of world will not care as the media, with orders from their bosses, is to portray the English as workshy lazy scroungers on benefits. It is said the English was a nation on shopkeepers or middlemen. It is a now a nation of gamblers or ponces.

When in truth the British have one of the best work ethics of any.

To a hammer all problems look like a nail. The only tool they have is a printer.

You have it in one..that's the way that that this country works.

Decades of brainwashing by MSM pay off.

No one questions who's the biggest winner of this crisis.

Not a single old habit has been changed. Not a single senior person has been put to jail. Not a single productive review of the credit crunch has been conducted. And the rich got so much richer.

We know that the crisis as well as the property bubble were planned and carefuily staged to give more power and influence to global banks, but very few people can see that.

Now the banks and their puppet governments will go for even more printing, The game is still on and will be on till the people wake up. At the moment very few care.

BTW, premiership starts this weekend so people will care even less... As long as there's booze and football on TV, there'll be no revolution here...

FRAME IT

Put it up in your dinning room & invite friends that for the last 5-7 years have talked non-stop about how much their house is worth!

;)

Mike

Frame it? Nah, i'll scan it and e-mail it to every EA that told me that house-prices were going to keep rising; all the in-laws that told me I should be buying before the Olympics push prices out of our reach; and the wife for every petty f*cking argument through 2009-2010 about HPC 'they're a bunch of doom-mongers trying to talk the market down', not realising I was saving us from 25 years-worth of stupidity.

And breathe..

Yes, we reached the tipping point & very soon BOE is going to lose control.............rates will be the final nail......

Mike

I have to own up to something...

Yesterday when I was in Sainsburys I realised that The Times, with the headline about falling property prices, was in the worst section for newspapers - in the middle bottom layer of the stand where I could barely find it.

So I placed a copy of The Times on top of all the other newspapers so that everyone walking past the stand saw the headline.

TMT in girlish giggle mode.

Decades of brainwashing by MSM pay off.

No one questions who's the biggest winner of this crisis.

Not a single old habit has been changed. Not a single senior person has been put to jail. Not a single productive review of the credit crunch has been conducted. And the rich got so much richer.

We know that the crisis as well as the property bubble were planned and carefuily staged to give more power and influence to global banks, but very few people can see that.

Now the banks and their puppet governments will go for even more printing, The game is still on and will be on till the people wake up. At the moment very few care.

BTW, premiership starts this weekend so people will care even less... As long as there's booze and football on TV, there'll be no revolution here...

Of course you are correct. It was Engineered perfectly. The name of the game is INFLATION, there is no other option, none! The austerity is all bogus, it is for the serfs to accept higher prices and lower salaries and to make the unions, what is left of them, powerless. Look on this web site. Every time some bogus claim of job losses is announced a new thread is started and you can read the fear in the posters words. This is what austerity is all about it. It is about FEAR and keeping you SCARED. It is the same emotion as GREED, when they had the surfs climbing over each other trying to get a liar loan on one bed flat over a chippy in Dagenham for 200 grand.

You are being played like a cheap violin.

I have to own up to something...

Yesterday when I was in Sainsburys I realised that The Times, with the headline about falling property prices, was in the worst section for newspapers - in the middle bottom layer of the stand where I could barely find it.

So I placed a copy of The Times on top of all the other newspapers so that everyone walking past the stand saw the headline.

TMT in girlish giggle mode.

You need to get a real life.