Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum

Looking For A Solicitor To Take Housing Association To Court?


Recommended Posts


Had problems for over 3.5 years where I live with anti-social behaviour.

Perpertrator(s) are another resident(s) in the same block.

HA has evidence coming out of their ears but they are yet to take action that has resolved the problem.

They have really been dragging their feet.

I've got to the point where I feel it's now time to look for compensation because the problem has been ongoing for so long; HA has failed in their Duty of Care IMO.

I've contacted the Law Society, the Solicitor they came up with said they couldn't help me.

I've tried Citizens Advice, they were no help.

I've also tried: communitylegaladvice.org.uk, found one solicitor through them which I contacted but they have not replied.

Does anyone know of someone/group/company who might deal with this sort thing. I live in Islington South, EC1.

Link to post
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • 429 Brexit, House prices and Summer 2020

    1. 1. Including the effects Brexit, where do you think average UK house prices will be relative to now in June 2020?

      • down 5% +
      • down 2.5%
      • Even
      • up 2.5%
      • up 5%

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.