House Price Crash Forum

Kelantan Launches Dinar And Dirham On 12Th August 2010

HOLA441

:lol: those nasty Muslims, who do they think they are competing against the bankers

http://www.muamalahcouncil.com/news/34-gen...2th-august.html

Alhamdulillah, we are happy to announce the news all of us have been waiting for – the official launch of Dinar and Dirham in the state of Kelantan will be held in its capital, Kota Bharu, on 12 August 2010.

The upcoming event in Kelantan is history in making as it marks the beginning of both, the rise of Islam and demise of Capitalism for the two can’t co-exist: when the light comes darkness disappears.

This is the first time in the last 100 years, since the fall of the Ottoman Caliphate, when a Muslim government introduces Shariah Currency. Indeed there has been four generations of Muslims who have not seen Gold Dinar and Silver Dirham; four generations of Muslims who have been divided into little national reservations and sentenced to permanent robbery first by local, then by international Masters of Riba; four generations of Muslims who haven’t known what is their Deen. The introduction of Gold Dinar and Silver Dirham in the state of Kelantan is not a new idea or experiment, it is the return to the medium of exchange that has been known for 1400 years throughout Dar al-Islam as Money of Shariah taking its legislation from Allah’s Revelation and Rasul’s Sunnah.

HOLA442
HOLA443

I posted Max Keiser thread earlier this am, with video here

agreed its an excellent idea, are we doing anything here to counter banster? desperately need more to fight them.

I recall some sort of free help bank thingy can't find the link at the mo.

HOLA444

I posted Max Keiser thread earlier this am, with video here

agreed its an excellent idea, are we doing anything here to counter banster? desperately need more to fight them.

I recall some sort of free help bank thingy can't find the link at the mo.

If you want to fight the banksters withdraw your savings and buy gold. If every saver did that it would accelerate the process of bank insolvency, this would bring about the next round of bailouts much quicker and push us more quickly to inevitable sovereign debt default.

The little guy wins all ways, because the banks are f4cked, you've got gold which will fly up in value as the system collapses, and not only do you protect your personal wealth and make speculative gains on it in the process, but you also help speed up the collapse of the system by opting to opt out of it - meaning goodbye to the banks and hello profits for gold holders earlier than would be the case. Happy days.

Forget all those bleeding heart threads about 'how do savers take action against low interest rates'. Vote with your feet like me. I've made around 15% on my gold in the last 18 months. Not a bad rate of interest compared to what a savings account offers these days...

HOLA445

If you want to fight the banksters withdraw your savings and buy gold. If every saver did that it would accelerate the process of bank insolvency, this would bring about the next round of bailouts much quicker and push us more quickly to inevitable sovereign debt default.

The little guy wins all ways, because the banks are f4cked, you've got gold which will fly up in value as the system collapses, and not only do you protect your personal wealth and make speculative gains on it in the process, but you also help speed up the collapse of the system by opting to opt out of it - meaning goodbye to the banks and hello profits for gold holders earlier than would be the case. Happy days.

Forget all those bleeding heart threads about 'how do savers take action against low interest rates'. Vote with your feet like me. I've made around 15% on my gold in the last 18 months. Not a bad rate of interest compared to what a savings account offers these days...

The only way gold bugs will survive is if the majority of the people hoard some gold and silver. If not, then when gold goes about 10K/t-oz it will easier to impose severe taxation and tracking policies. Many who have a small amount will be stronger than a few with large amounts. Most of the savvy gold bugs will cash out into fixed assets when gold starts to go parabolic. It will be too dangerous to hold.

Edited by Mr. Spin esq.