House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest mmm....beer

What Is The Least Boring Thread On The Front Page?

Guest X-QUORK

I thought maybe instead of us all having to trawl through them all maybe someone can report back here if they find an interesting thread (or at least one that doesn't send you to sleep).

I'll start. At the moment the most interesting thread on the front page is X-Quork's weekend thread.

:wub::wub::wub:

You're awesome.

I thought maybe instead of us all having to trawl through them all maybe someone can report back here if they find an interesting thread (or at least one that doesn't send you to sleep).

I'll start. At the moment the most interesting thread on the front page is X-Quork's weekend thread.

they are all equally boring. slow day.

Guest Noodle

How about this one?

Telegraph: One in four first-time buyers seek property abroad

34pc of first-time buyers have been put off buying property in the UK due to the volatility of the housing market, according to a new survey. 24pc are instead considering moving overseas, with Australia listed as the number one destination, closely followed by France and Spain.

Australia - cheaper? HaHAHaahahahahahahahahah mwuahahahaahahaha hahahaha !

Well I laughed at that one. OK, maybe a different front page fron what you were referring to but still...... VI guff...................

Mwuahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah hahaahahahah............................................

Although this is actually classed as CONTAMINATION in the OT, I will pick up on this.

Yes. Agreed. Apart from downtrodden areas of the US, houses are still pretty pricey everywhere, even here. Been looking at the local area and can't find anything for less than £15,000. Bloody extortionate!

A 'real' house here near a large town is still £70,000.