House Price Crash Forum

X-Quork's Weekend

Guest X-QUORK

HOLA441

I expect a youtube clip of that dude at the computer thanking fellow HPCers for the thought and effort - a little something like this, the poignancy of the lyrics would literally make me weep with joy::::

Outstanding.

Maybe a little speech like to Gwyneth Paltrows Oscar thank you would not go amiss?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
Guest X-QUORK

Outstanding.

Maybe a little speech like to Gwyneth Paltrows Oscar thank you would not go amiss?

If I don't announce that I'd like to be known as Miss X-Q on Monday morning, I'll consider the weekend wasted.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

I did toy with the idea of Amsterdam for the weekend, but I'd have to come clean about it and I don't think it would be well received at this late stage.

That's a good point. However..............have you thought about just putting the idea to her casually ? You never know - birds are usually mental but on occasion they do surprise us.

Worth a try ?

HOLA449
HOLA4410
Guest theboltonfury

That's a good point. However..............have you thought about just putting the idea to her casually ? You never know - birds are usually mental but on occasion they do surprise us.

Worth a try ?

Of my 17 visits for pleasure, I have found that telling my bird honestly has been my most successful tactic.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

I hope Quork doesn't simply waste this weekend on self-indugence. With the austerity ahead of us, it would be an ideal 'practice session' for the hard work, self denial and belt-tightening that's coming.

'Because I'm worth it' is very much yesterday's thinking, Quork...

HOLA4425

Archived