House Price Crash Forum

Major Crash Guaranteed 100% In Next 2 Weeks!

HOLA441

I predict a major crash in the next 2 weeks as I will be on holiday, the last time I went Lehmans went bust and the Halifax collapsed, so of course this wasn't coincidence.

I fully expect a major crash in the next 2 weeks 100% guaranteed unless of course it doesn't happen then it's not 100% guaranteed.

Unfortunately I can't add what will crash or where just that I have an eerie feeling that possible something might happen based on my previous experience of going away.

To be fair the times previous I've been away pre Lehmans and Halifax nothing major happened so it's possible nothing will.

Place your bets.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

I predict a major crash in the next 2 weeks as I will be on holiday, the last time I went Lehmans went bust and the Halifax collapsed, so of course this wasn't coincidence.

I fully expect a major crash in the next 2 weeks 100% guaranteed unless of course it doesn't happen then it's not 100% guaranteed.

Unfortunately I can't add what will crash or where just that I have an eerie feeling that possible something might happen based on my previous experience of going away.

To be fair the times previous I've been away pre Lehmans and Halifax nothing major happened so it's possible nothing will.

Place your bets.

I have been trading based upon your holidays for the best part of 78 years (77.999999999999999 years).

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind, what-so-ever, that there is a 114% positive correlation of coefficient between you going for a nice break and the ultimate decline of a major corporation, sometimes several.

One of my balls aches as well - another sure sign of impending economic doom.

Can I have a carrot Daddy?

HOLA445
Guest X-QUORK

I have been trading based upon your holidays for the best part of 78 years (77.999999999999999 years).

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind, what-so-ever, that there is a 114% positive correlation of coefficient between you going for a nice break and the ultimate decline of a major corporation, sometimes several.

One of my balls aches as well - another sure sign of impending economic doom.

Can I have a carrot Daddy?

As usual you're talking out of your ****. All the above is meaningless without first cross-checking Dr Bubb's Moon Index.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Place your bets.

Where did you go on holiday when Lehmans collapsed and where are you going this time? I suspect that, using a liberal dose of numerology, dowsing and just plain making things up, we may all be able to use your destination to divine the identity of the next crash victim.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Ouch - hope she didn't get married in a year ending in a 1. Next year is the 10 year anniversary, it would be a major downer if that was her ruby anniversary or something.

I wonder how many people these days actually get married on September the 11th? I bet it's very few in the US.

Unless the venue is exclusive.

Here's my venue for the 18th as it was last week:

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA4415

Archived