House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Alfie Moon

Mervyn King Speech - Report In Daily Mail

The Daily, like all other newspapers, is running an article on Mervyn Kings speech today their website. In the Readers Comments there are a pile of Estate Agents trying to talk up the property market, deny the coming falls in prices, claiming that prices will remain at boom time levels indefinately, etc.

Could do with some help in putting these Estate Agents (& BTL'ers?) right about a few things. So, if you've got a spare moment or two to post a Readers Comment over on the Daily Mail website that would be good:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1302042/Markets-fall-Bank-England-downgrades-growth-forecast.html

Thanks

Dave, I bought my first house in 1985 - 3 bed in Twickenham before BTL was even thought of, for 45K, (still held) and many more since. I can't be bothered to argue with you as you seem too bitter and twisted to listen, only to say that all the investors I know WILL buy at lower prices (me included) as we tend to enjoy the income yield and are cash rich. I am extremely happy with my lot. You obviously aren't.

Keep paying your rent and enjoy your magnolia colour scheme. Oh, and remember, no pictures on the walls or pets. Thank you.

Ouch...one in the balls for the renters there. Here's to hoping them scum sucking renters can enjoy painting there new house after saving 30K from not buying at peak.

There's is no denying some people have done very well out of property...tw@ts!

Dave, I bought my first house in 1985 - 3 bed in Twickenham before BTL was even thought of, for 45K, (still held) and many more since. I can't be bothered to argue with you as you seem too bitter and twisted to listen, only to say that all the investors I know WILL buy at lower prices (me included) as we tend to enjoy the income yield and are cash rich. I am extremely happy with my lot. You obviously aren't.

Keep paying your rent and enjoy your magnolia colour scheme. Oh, and remember, no pictures on the walls or pets. Thank you.

- Jonesy boy, Birmingham, 11/8/2010 14:33

I wonder which of the HPC trolls posted that :rolleyes:

Ouch...one in the balls for the renters there. Here's to hoping them scum sucking renters can enjoy painting there new house after saving 30K from not buying at peak.

There's is no denying some people have done very well out of property...tw@ts!

They have. But it's wrong and damaging to the rest of the economy - if there is one!