House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DrMartinSanchez

Job Ads By Email

Subject: Work in Spain

Hi there I have recently been working with one of my key clients and they are

looking for talented web developers to work in there offices in Madrid in Spain. Can

you let me know if you would be interested in relocating to Spain to work and also

if you would be interested in one of the positions below :-

Backend Developer - PHP/MVC

Backend Architect - OO/PHP or Java/C#

Front End Architect - HTML/CSS/JavaScript

JavaScript Engineer - PHP/C#/Java

Front End Engineer - HTML/CSS/JavaScript

These positions are paying salaries from 30-50K and salaries are negotiable plus you

get 30% bonus and benefits.

Andrew Baker

TILLYERS Ltd.

mailto:[sMTP:andrew@tillyers.com

Web Site:[http://www.tillyers.com

the information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged for use

by the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,

disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this message. Please notify the sender

by return email and then delete the message from your computer. TILLYERS Ltd accepts

no responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent Although this

email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, or any other defect

which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are received and

opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free

and no responsibility is accepted by TILLYERS Ltd for any loss or damage arising in

any way from receipt or use thereof. Any opinions or advice contained in this email

are not necessarily those of TILLYERS Ltd.

I just received this email. It is obviously fake. The website link doesn't work.

Is this just part of an email harvesting process? What exactly are they trying to achieve?

Guest X-QUORK

Is this just part of an email harvesting process?

That'll be it. If you respond they know they have an active set of emails for people with those skills.

Worth something to someone, no doubt.