House Price Crash Forum

C4 8Pm Beeny's Back!

juvenal

HOLA441

In a deft sideways media move, our busty heroine no longer shows people how to do up and flog houses. Now she's a hard hat, renovation guru, helping those with major problems with renovating homes they want to live in. Woodworm, subsidence and all that...

Just a bit more useful than Krusty's move from property ramper to teaching us how to make Xmas decorations, I suppose

HOLA442

After reading a very interesting thread on this website which included information from an actual participant in one of these shows, I realised that these are just entertainment and a good part of the show is staged or made up for dramatic effect.

Got no interest in such programmes anymore because of that.

HOLA443

.... I realised that these are just entertainment and a good part of the show is staged or made up for dramatic effect.

True. Baroness Allsop will be appearing on Channel 4's "Skins" later this year playing the part of an estate agent turned drug dealer having fallen on hard times. The character "Snouty McTruff" is trying to raise 2 million to pay off her former partner's debts from a failed business. Baroness Allsop said "it will be good to play a serious role after talking so much tosh for the last few years". A spokesman for Channel 4 said the decision to axe the property program had been taken after the producers had received numerous death threats from people in negative equity. The vacant slot will now be filled with a new program from Ray Mears about how to live out of your neighbour's dustbin and pay your council tax with dead beetles.