House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
deflation

The 5 Live Hpc Phone In From 10Th Aug

For those of little faith in the BBC, I thought many others may want to hear it, the original post on this is already 21 pages long:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00tcntr/Victoria_Derbyshire_10_08_2010/

Available for 7 days, all 2 hours of it:

Timebandit at 57:25 - Nolan was 'gullible.'

Dave the developer explaining the whole denial / dead cat bounce graph etc. from 1:12:40

The whole 2 hours is worth a listen. FP was on there, even a bearish EA at the end.

Edited by deflation

For those of little faith in the BBC, I thought many others may want to hear it, the original post on this is already 21 pages long:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00tcntr/Victoria_Derbyshire_10_08_2010/

Available for 7 days, all 2 hours of it:

Timebandit at 57:25 - Nolan was 'gullible.'

Dave the developer explaining the whole denial / dead cat bounce graph etc. from 1:12:40

The whole 2 hours is worth a listen. FP was on there, even a bearish EA at the end.

Bump,

And apologies to the BBC for my previous scepticism (sp?) with regards whether they would release it or not.

I honestly expected it to be edited, not the way some think, but because there was a good 10 minute section on the Charles Taylor trial in the Hague (yawn, not because it's not important but because it suddenly is to the media 'cos a tart lied there) and numerous weather and news bulletins, so only about 90 mins in total I expect.

Whatever, it was absoloodle wonderful to hear a change of tune on the beeb, have to say that I think that the host was attempting to pass on a message or two.

Well done 'timebandit' and JD (FP), and others from here that may have contributed, bigtime beargasm stuff.

The 'man that would not stop talking'..what a hero, I like to think that it could have been Mr Pebble..ha ha.

I wonder how many people actually listen to radio 5 tho'?

I wonder how many people actually listen to radio 5 tho'?

According to here:

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/story.asp?sectioncode=1&storycode=45806&c=1

BBC Radio 5 Live, including Sport Extra, reached 6.8m listeners (an increase of 4.4 per cent year on year).

Those figures are per week, so I'd expect at least half listen every day, so 4 million. But it's a 10am - 1midday show so no specific figures per show, except the high profile DJs, Chris Evans etc, so...2 million ish?

It's on in the background for many people though, including me.

I'm sat here listening to Dave.

You know that bit in Excalibur when they ride to knack Morgana? You know the bit where all the leaves turn green on the trees and buds start sprouting?

Thats what listening to Dave feels like. EVERY WORD OF IT . ******ing superb.

A great day for all HPCers, and even though most people wont realise or admit it, for everyone. :)

Cheers Dave.

According to here:

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/story.asp?sectioncode=1&storycode=45806&c=1

BBC Radio 5 Live, including Sport Extra, reached 6.8m listeners (an increase of 4.4 per cent year on year).

Those figures are per week, so I'd expect at least half listen every day, so 4 million. But it's a 10am - 1midday show so no specific figures per show, except the high profile DJs, Chris Evans etc, so...2 million ish?

It's on in the background for many people though, including me.

Freakin' beargasmic.

Oh heppi daze, what a treat to hear all this bearish stuff on the beeb