House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

200p

Violence Over Chicken Mcnuggets!

Chick nuggets please.

--

Sorry we are only serving breakfasts. Please select from the breakfast menu.

--

But I want chicken nuggets!

--

Sorry but breakfasts are served now. Please come back later, or select from the breakfast menu.

--

I WANT F*&@ING NUGGETS, NOW!

--

Sorry but we only serve breakfasts at this time. You need to come back later, or select something from the breakfast menu.

--

F**KYOU! Argghhhh!

Isn't that a reverse of Falling Down, where they wouldn't serve Michael Douglas a breakfast because it was 10:31?

Not much humour in that film. After he shot up the McDonalds they could have had someone come in looking for McNuggets. Look at the vid on this one - the car queuing behind pulls right up to the broken window.

Video

http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-10922428

What is the world coming to?

It's also always the hapless member of staff that gets it. I am still waiting for the guy who is refused a bank loan in Idaho and then drives all the way to the Bank's Executive Suite on  Wall Street with his hunting rifle.

I have to say I am really really surprised that no senior bankers have been taken out by a nut job yet, given the American fetish for guns and the general disposition of some of the conspiracy types.

Not much humour in that film. After he shot up the McDonalds they could have had someone come in looking for McNuggets. Look at the vid on this one - the car queuing behind pulls right up to the broken window.

The problem with Falling Down is that he is a head case that needs sectioning.

It would make such a better film if he was just a normal person who has had enough and snaps, a bit like Office Space but without the hypnotism.

Hee hee - my dear old mum almost did this a few years back - we'd come back from visiting a relative in hospital and rather than everyone cooking at home we thought we'd just get a family bucket meal of Chicken (from you know who...) and share it..

So we got into the queue at the drive through - and once you're in those things you quite often can't get out again if someone pulls up behind you.. That happened..

Then the queue (only 6 cars) took 45 mins to get us to the order point.

At which point we were told there was no chicken left...! The place only sells Chicken!!!

Holy cow did she go Krakatoa - impressive for a woman in her sixties. :lol:

Guest X-QUORK

Now, where's those amber-lamps when you need 'em?

God that was funny. The best Photoshop I saw was with the black guy sitting there on the bus with an amber lamp.

Sometimes when I get hungry I get pretty angry too.

If I'm like really hungry and someone tries to stop me eating that can cause issues.

It must be some sort of natural selection thing - you can see how in caveman days turning into a raging maniac when you're hungry could lead to better survival chances.

Not sure I'd go as far as that bird though.

Normally just about anything will do, doesn't have to be nuggets.