replicon1

HOLA441
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
Guest Noodle

This is comedy gold.

Education: Obviously, I am a highly educated person and so an educated mature woman or a young woman with the potential to learn would be ideal. A woman reading this and able to send me emails can assume that the chances are that she is smart enough for my requirements.

HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest Noodle
However I cannot offer a woman riches. I live off welfare and have done for years - it is a reliable, though low, income which increases to a couple's allowance if I can find a partner who is "habitually resident in the UK" - lived for years in Scotland, England, Wales or Northern Ireland. I believe it may be possible to get benefits for citizens of any European Union country right away as well.

:lol:

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Puts the "Deluded old scrapper Birds" thread in context a bit....

I think we should take turns to email him and post the responses, or is that more cruel than he deserves?

I suspect he is amongst us on HPC. I am trying to think which one of our scottish posters would fit the bill.

HOLA4410

This is comedy gold.

Education: Obviously, I am a highly educated person and so an educated mature woman or a young woman with the potential to learn would be ideal. A woman reading this and able to send me emails can assume that the chances are that she is smart enough for my requirements.

I thought this was the most amusing part:

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

A lot of these discussions about online dating involve criticism of the women who use them but this is a perfect example of the worst type of men who use them too. I hope no woman meets up with this guy. Sounds like a potential sex-offender. :angry:

Déjà vu?

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=147969&view=findpost&p=2662628

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived