House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tonkers

Professional Slander

I am an ex employee of a company that I am taking to an extremely just tribunal. The case is at the hearing stage and I await a date. The opposition have yet to produce any evidence of misconduct, or procedure.

I heard yesterday that a PR had phoned my ex workmate (who left the company a month before my 'dismissal') asking what was wrong, as another person, a 'consultant' to the ex company, had gone into one, slagging me off. The accusations are the same as ever, but it is akin to the playground in substance. (I smell!!)

This same person tried to rip a friend of mine off for £200 a few weeks ago, this is fact.

Do I:

1. Ignore, stay out of the playground
  2. Send a warning email (with approval from my solicitor) that I take these matters very seriously, and also it will indicate to her that the first thing this PR did is phone a friend of mine, upset, should warn her off
  3. Get a written statement of the slander from the PR and add it to my case
  4. Wage a campaign against her (can't be bothered)

I have been to keep other people out of this if I can as it is unpleasant enough for me, so I have been reticent to pull people to be witnesses. Do I go all out and collect this, and further evidence, of slander?

Take advice from your solicitor who, knowing the circumstances of the case and, most importantly, the legal implications, will be in an infinitely better position to help. Rather than posters on here, some of whom would happily talk you through brain surgery if you claimed you were trying to perform it on a child at home.

Take advice from your solicitor who, knowing the circumstances of the case and, most importantly, the legal implications, will be in an infinitely better position to help. Rather than posters on here, some of whom would happily talk you through brain surgery if you claimed you were trying to perform it on a child at home.

:lol: I have gone for option 2 already now and emailed my solicitor. I like the unbiased (!) opinion on here. Typing it out is often stress relief before I do anything rash, like drill a hole in my head.

Guest Noodle

:lol:

:lol:

I was hoping King Stromba would help me with that, but he's disappeared!

1. Administer local anaesthetic into the scalp.

2. Make a circumferential incision around the skull just above the ear, leaving the forehead area uncut.

3. Peel back the scalp.

4. Use an oscillating bone saw to cut around the top of the skull. Be careful not to go too deep. The remaining bone can be removed with a flat ended bone chisel.

5. Finish with a sprinkle of parsley and take the child to the table. Each of your dinner guests should have a spoon to scoop out the brain on to their plate. Serve with some lemon juice.

Wait, I got lost somewhere in the middle. Sod it, it'll do.

Thats disgusting..

Lemon juice indeed, should be sweet chilli sauce or something.