House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resolve

Defecating * (Manky Bird Kill Cats + Incessant Barking Dogs)

Anybody selling pets should require a license to do so, the purchaser should require one too, along with a taxation.

This might not be popular, but it needs to be done, GOD DAMMIT :angry:

SuperStock_1663R-8415.jpg

stock-photo-cat-pooping-35149.jpg

Anybody selling pets should require a license to do so, the purchaser should require one too, along with a taxation.

This might not be popular, but it needs to be done, GOD DAMMIT :angry:

Sorry, what would this achieve?

I want to kill dog owners who let their pet cr*p on the pavement. Cat poo's fine though; my cat is considerate enough to do it in next door's garden, then bury it.

Guest X-QUORK

People who allow their pets to shite all over the environment should be quietly taken out to a pit in the woods.

People who allow their pets to shite all over the environment should be quietly taken out to a pit in the woods.

Is the pit filled with cat litter?

Scraping shit off the wheels of a child's push chair is no fun. Why can't dog owners take a bag with them?

Sorry, what would this achieve?

It would hopefully make owners more responsible, curbing mulitple pet ownership (not fair on the animals either). Less defecation on on footpaths were people walk and kids play. Also stop idiots leaving their dogs in their house all day while they go to work, barking themselves to exhaustion.

I have no problem with animals, it's the inconsiderate (oh that looks cute) owners who need training.

This should be in the wild, not being played with because people think it look cute, selfish gits.

Guest X-QUORK

They can, I do.

No problems whatsoever with responsible owners like you Dan, it's the feckers who aren't. To be fair though, the problem isn't anywhere near as bad as it was in the 70s. The country was covered in dog cack, much of it white. Reminds of a joke my Gran told me:

What do women and dog turds have in common?

The older they are, the easier they are to pick up.

Badoom-tish. I'm here all week, etc.

It would hopefully make owners more responsible, curbing mulitple pet ownership (not fair on the animals either).

I have five dogs. In what way is that unfair?

Less defecation on on footpaths were people walk and kids play. Also stop idiots leaving their dogs in their house all day while they go to work, barking themselves to exhaustion.

In what way would it achieve that (despite huge amounts of evidence it doesn't and was already scrapped in the UK)?

How would cats that kill birds know they were not allowed to because their owner had a license?

I have no problem with animals, it's the inconsiderate (oh that looks cute) owners who need training.

This should be in the wild, not being played with because people think it look cute, selfish gits.

Yup.

No problems whatsoever with responsible owners like you Dan, it's the feckers who aren't. To be fair though, the problem isn't anywhere near as bad as it was in the 70s. The country was covered in dog cack, much of it white. Reminds of a joke my Gran told me:

What do women and dog turds have in common?

The older they are, the easier they are to pick up.

Badoom-tish. I'm here all week, etc.

Most responsible Dog owners dislike it more than anybody else to be honest. It sends me mental - my missus actually picks up other Dogs shit because she is so determined to encourage responsible ownership.

Licenses have and will do ****** all to help. It just means everyone else get's taxed.

Most responsible Dog owners dislike it more than anybody else to be honest. It sends me mental - my missus actually picks up other Dogs shit because she is so determined to encourage responsible ownership.

Licenses have and will do ****** all to help. It just means everyone else get's taxed.

Not sure this scans quite right :lol:

I have five dogs. In what way is that unfair?

That's ridiculous, what the hell do you need five dogs for. Two's, ok for company (pushing it though), but five, FIVE!

Do you live in a big detached house with plenty of land? like this:

Photo-14-The-Manor-House-Ho.jpg

That's ridiculous, what the hell do you need five dogs for. Two's, ok for company (pushing it though), but five, FIVE!

Do you live in a big detached house with plenty of land? like this:

Why is it ridiculous?

Why do I have to justify myself to you?

Are you accusing me of cruelty?

Why is it ridiculous?

Why do I have to justify myself to you?

Are you accusing me of cruelty?

No, I'm sure your a good caring owner, but why the hell five? Wouldn't you be able to give one dog/pet greater attention. Don't forget for everyone of you there are hundreds of idiots buying them for the "That's cute, I want one" factor or "That breed can fight well, I want one".

My neighbours has two cats, then they decided all of a sudden they wanted to be a dog owner. The cat's don't get a look in now, most of the time they are in other peoples gardens, they avoid their house/dog like the plague. Silly in-considered sods!

No, I'm sure a good caring owner, but why the hell five. Wouldn't you be able to give one dog/pet greater attention. Don't forget for every one of you there are hundreds of idiots buying them for the "That's cute, I want one" factor or "That breed can fight well, I want one".

My neighbours had two cats, then they decided all of a sudden they wanted to be a dog owner. The cat's don't get a look in now, most of the time they are in other peoples gardens, they avoid their house/dog like the played. Silly in-considered sods!

There are definitely complete idiots out there and I totally agree that something needs to be done, especially regarding the horrible trend to buy Dogs as weapons.

However, a license isn't the answer. It would be almost impossible to police and the fvck nuts wouldn't bother (I lived in Aus for years, in QLD a license was required, I didn't know anyone who had one, so no way would these bellends get one). It also wouldn't solve any issues with dog shit.

I have 5, very, very well looked after Dogs, partly because I have rescued some, some are pets and one is a working Dog (and has saved lives).

There are definitely complete idiots out there and I totally agree that something needs to be done, especially regarding the horrible trend to buy Dogs as weapons.

However, a license isn't the answer. It would be almost impossible to police and the fvck nuts wouldn't bother (I lived in Aus for years, in QLD a license was required, I didn't know anyone who had one, so no way would these bellends get one). It also wouldn't solve any issues with dog shit.

I have 5, very, very well looked after Dogs, partly because I have rescued some, some are pets and one is a working Dog (and has saved lives).

That's good, positive.

I agree with you, enforcing a law would be very difficult, if at all viable. More for the fact of what's done with the animals who are found to have being illegally bred/sold. It really does annoy me though, that many people buy them on a whim of "that's cute", as if it's the latest iPhone. Written as I listen to a dog barking in the distance :lol:

And what is it with the French? They have one of the best countries in the world - great climate, great scenery from vast open plains to magnificent beaches under imposing cliffs to awe-inspiring mountains, fabulous cities, charmingly quaint villages - then they just cover the whole lot with dog crap. It makes no sense to me.

And what is it with the French? They have one of the best countries in the world - great climate, great scenery from vast open plains to magnificent beaches under imposing cliffs to awe-inspiring mountains, fabulous cities, charmingly quaint villages - then they just cover the whole lot with dog crap. It makes no sense to me.

Yes, the 'Tour De France' highlights some the the delights of France and neighbouring European countries. Perhaps the issue should be considered by European legislation, rather than d1cking around with the shape of a banana and how to weigh it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DahlNKaoH-8

Where's the lead? Garlic Breath!!!! :angry: