House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OzzMosiz

Spiders

Guest Charlie The Tramp

Her grandmother never told her the old saying " If you wish to live and thrive let a spider run alive".

I can never understand the effect spiders have on some people. If I catch a nice big one in my hand I can turn my 30 year old lad into a quivering wreck.

Mind you I just thought of an idea to get rid of him.

I love them, fascinating creatures who like the humble ladybird do a lot of good for man.

Well in her case the spiders got their revenge before going to that great web in the sky. :D

I can never understand the effect spiders have on some people.

Didn't L. Ron Hubbard claim that evil alien spiders invaded the Earth millions of years ago and we have genetic memories of that time, or something?

Maybe we should ask Tom Cruise, he must know.

Charlie, i do not mind spiders in the house, unless i spy one on the bedroom ceiling, then i have to move it, but don't they get rid of a few of the other nastys creeping about.

Charlie, i do not mind spiders in the house, unless i spy one on the bedroom ceiling, then i have to move it, but don't they get rid of a few of the other nastys creeping about.

They sure do. Flies being one. I hate flies landing on my food and puking all over it.

Roll out he red carpet for the spiders who eat the freakin' disease ridden flies.

Unless it is a desrt camel spider, then get rid as soon as caninely possible! They are vicious little tykes.

I can never understand the effect spiders have on some people. If I catch a nice big one in my hand I can turn my 30 year old lad into a quivering wreck.

Mind you I just thought of an idea to get rid of him.

Poor Charlies son, see what happens when you make someone a moderator. The power has gone to his head and he's kicking everyone out of his house :(

(Joke)

Guest Charlie The Tramp
Poor Charlies son, see what happens when you make someone a moderator. The power has gone to his head and he's kicking everyone out of his house :(

(Joke)

I was led protesting from the back benches to a moderator`s chair. :(

It will be very poor Charlie if someone does`t take him off my hands soon.

Mark5290 Posted Today, 01:01 PM

I had one in the garden once who had spun his web in the wrong place where he had no chance of catching his dinner, whereas his mates were more savvy spinning their webs to catch the flies dying off as Autumn approached. I started to put a small piece of mincemeat gently into his web which brought him down like a flash to spin it. On the fourth day of doing this I went to the spot and hey there were a further six webs spun around him. Who says insects are dumb, many can put humans to shame with their skills. :D