House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AteMoose

Graduate/placement Asp.net Developer

I am looking for a graduate/placement student ASP.Net developer. We are a small growing company, with a growing customer base, which consists of a number of global high tech manufacturing companies, F1, Planes, Trains, Subs, Electronics. Job is based in a countryside office just south of Birmingham and would suit a graduate or placement student. We are looking for a student with ASP.Net and SQL Server experience who wants to get into commercial software development.

Please give my details to any relatives, or pass this onto anyone who you think might be interested. If you cant send me a direct message leave a reply on this thread so we can arrange to talk in some other way.

Need to know salary range you're thinking as my contacts are disenfranchised NHS techs.

We are looking for fresh faced graduates, or placement student. Probably Sub 20k, but depends on experience and how much they can hit the ground running. Its a first software development job, a step in..