House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest mmm....beer

Daddy Issues Much?

All those film stars we grew up with on VHS, really are getting old now.

I thought I'd done big age gaps but this takes the biscuit.

Linky

Not that I'm jealous at all, no, not at all.

Hardly its more like using him as a stepping stone to bigger things.

Like George Best and Alex Best you seriously think she loved him rather than used him as a spring board to celebritydom? Same with Cherly Cole. Without this spring board it is HIGHLY likely they'd be working the tills in Tescos. The old men know this but go along with the ride anyway.

Yuck. Whenever i see Jeff Goldblum now its like he's in the intial stages of turning into the fly, when he starts mutating/ageing from 1980s Jeff Goldblum into Brundlefly. Getting old isnt nice. Particularly if youre famous.

Yuck. Whenever i see Jeff Goldblum now its like he's in the intial stages of turning into the fly, when he starts mutating/ageing from 1980s Jeff Goldblum into Brundlefly. Getting old isnt nice. Particularly if youre famous.

its beats the alternative every time...IMHO.

Hardly its more like using him as a stepping stone to bigger things.

Like George Best and Alex Best you seriously think she loved him rather than used him as a spring board to celebritydom? Same with Cherly Cole. Without this spring board it is HIGHLY likely they'd be working the tills in Tescos. The old men know this but go along with the ride anyway.

Not sure about that one. Tweedy was always the biggest personality in Girls Aloud and they have been stadium-fillingly-popular. Ashley is pretty much a non-event outside football.

A much better example is Les Dennis and she_that_need_no_publicity from me.

I dunno. He's not done much recently other than be the alternate detective in Law and Order Criminal Intent and she was a character in Lost which might be a bigger or at least equivalent role. If anything I reckon she's probably on the way up and he's on the way down. He probably has a whole load of people he can introduce her to though since he's been in the business so long. I still don't see her gaining too much from the whole thing.

He's utterly gorgeous and a complete 10 in every respect. Apart from that she's got nothing to gain :rolleyes::rolleyes:

article-1207449-06139571000005DC-474_468x332.jpg

Christ! I thought Michael Jackson was dead?

Crikey! A lot of actors have aged a lot worse than Jeff! But I didn't realise he was a gay necrophile too! :blink:

Guest KingCharles1st

God- she looks like a 40 something hairy vamp at 21 :blink:

Ye-uck

Good for him.

Jeff has always struck me as a very charismatic guy - he seems to have perfected this persona of a laid-back, cool, friendly and dangerous yet vulnerable type... Heck, I could go for him and I am a guy!