House Price Crash Forum

Trying To Track Down An Unusual Corner Sofa / Chaise For A Small Flat.

HOLA441

Mods: Please move after suitable exposure if considered off-topic.

Been looking for a small sofa / spare bed that can pass through a very narrow entrance. Came across just what I need on eBay, but missed the end of the auction. Disappointed, but thought I'd find another. Spent many hours trawling the Web without any joy. While Googling came across a request for transport quotes from the auction winner:

http://www.shiply.com/transport/2-Piece-L-Shaped-Corner-Leather-Group/277429/

Noticed he's bought other furniture so maybe a landlord fitting out some flats. Thought I might contact him and make an offer. The destination postcode on Shiply is W11 4UR which covers 167 to 171 Holland Park Avenue, London and his first name is Mark. Any thoughts on how I might find his email address?

Alternatively, I'm looking for a source for a similar corner group with a low back and completely armless (needs to hook around narrow door-frame with boxed-in passage beyond).

Any help would be much appreciated (spent many hours on this already).

cornerleathergroup1.jpg

cornerleathergroup2.jpg

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest X-QUORK

Oh goody, another where is this thread

April0507.large.jpg

Where is this?

The fabric looks scotsbaronial but I may be wrong

American mid-West, probably Iowa.

HOLA446
HOLA447

Been looking for a small sofa / spare bed that can pass through a very narrow entrance. Came across just what I need on eBay, but missed the end of the auction. Disappointed, but thought I'd find another. Spent many hours trawling the Web without any joy. While Googling came across a request for transport quotes from the auction winner:

http://www.shiply.co...r-Group/277429/

Noticed he's bought other furniture so maybe a landlord fitting out some flats. Thought I might contact him and make an offer. The destination postcode on Shiply is W11 4UR which covers 167 to 171 Holland Park Avenue, London and his first name is Mark. Any thoughts on how I might find his email address?

Alternatively, I'm looking for a source for a similar corner group with a low back and completely armless (needs to hook around narrow door-frame with boxed-in passage beyond).

cornerleathergroup1.jpg

cornerleathergroup2.jpg

Send a message to the seller and ask them directly...

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

cornerleathergroup1.jpg

cornerleathergroup2.jpg

You could try these - they come in bits and are guaranteed to fit through virtually any tight space. There are various fabrics/styles/sizes inc. armless, + sofa bed option.

Haven't seen them in the flesh so to speak but there's a showroom where you can try before you buy.

You can customise your own from various modules/options and delivery is apparently quick.

http://www.nabru.co.uk/

HOLA4412
Guest Noodle

cornerleathergroup1.jpg

cornerleathergroup2.jpg

You're not really going to put that in your house are you?

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

You could try these - they come in bits and are guaranteed to fit through virtually any tight space. There are various fabrics/styles/sizes inc. armless, + sofa bed option.

Haven't seen them in the flesh so to speak but there's a showroom where you can try before you buy.

You can customise your own from various modules/options and delivery is apparently quick.

http://www.nabru.co.uk/

Thanks; I've already had a look at them; I'll take another look.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

What's the obsession with corner sofas? Unless you're lying down, they are incredible uncomfortable. Might as well buy a bed and put it in the living room.

Passing fad that will be ridiculed 20 years from now methinks....

HOLA4418

Many sofas come with an option to have removable armrests. It's usually 2 bolts either side and then the seat/back will be just as small as any armless sofa.

Ours came with removable arms and it's a real bonus for moving house. I'd definitely buy the same again.

HOLA4419
Guest Noodle

What's the obsession with corner sofas? Unless you're lying down, they are incredible uncomfortable. Might as well buy a bed and put it in the living room.

Passing fad that will be ridiculed 20 years from now methinks....

The wife bought a couple of them. Nice enough but actually a bit awkward and not very versatile. These split apart thankfully, but it still doesn't work very well.

HOLA4420

The wife bought a couple of them. Nice enough but actually a bit awkward and not very versatile. These split apart thankfully, but it still doesn't work very well.

I will concede that they are better if you have a parter. You can both recline and she lovingly in your lap. Not difficult for a BJ to ensure either. :D

HOLA4421
Guest Noodle

I will concede that they are better if you have a parter. You can both recline and she lovingly in your lap. Not difficult for a BJ to ensure either. :D

Well that all depends on the relationship really I guess.

For me though, these things struggle to work well with my living room design, which is far more important.

HOLA4422

Archived