House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
endgame

Paper Monkeys Wail As Gold Soars Through $1200!

Seeing as the paper monkeys beat their drums when gold falls through $1200 I thought it only fair to let everyone know when it goes above $1200. Im not to bothered either way......

Gold has topped out today and is now headed past 1100 to 1000 Maybe even 950

This is because $ has bottomed at 200 day.

As € and £ fall so st mkt plummets through to end of Autumn and maybe to next Spring.

1930s... See my sig below.

Gold has topped out today and is now headed past 1100 to 1000 Maybe even 950

This is because $ has bottomed at 200 day.

As € and £ fall so st mkt plummets through to end of Autumn and maybe to next Spring.

1930s... See my sig below.

History never repeats exactly, we have not seen this before. This is not the 1930's thanks to QE, record breaking deficits etc. that we now have. We are going to have a depression, but it'll be an inflationary one, ensuring wealth runs out of paper for cover in gold. If gold goes to $900 though I'll be happy as a pig in sh1t, cos I'll be loading up on it big time at that price.

History never repeats exactly, we have not seen this before. This is not the 1930's thanks to QE, record breaking deficits etc. that we now have. We are going to have a depression, but it'll be an inflationary one, ensuring wealth runs out of paper for cover in gold. If gold goes to $900 though I'll be happy as a pig in sh1t, cos I'll be loading up on it big time at that price.

you need to get in cyclical thinking mode boys and girls.

gold is going to $20500 by 2020.(base 24 log)

..the powers that be want to eliminate paper altogether and move to a digital gold-backed universal currency.

to do this,first they have to steal the physical gold(or as much as they can) by stealth.

...this is why you have ETF's(fractional reserve gold)

....cash 4 gold companies to relieve you of your assets and pay you a derisory amount of paper with pretty patterns on.

the next step will be to hyperinflate the paper to make it worthless...this can be done by commodity inflation,or another form of debasement like cyber-attack...making a nation/nations commercially unstable and rather risky doing business in.

we're still a couple of years away from that,but once you see the "cash 4 gold" ads and street traders dry up,you'll know that the PTB have gotten their fill and are ready to pull the plug properly.

best guess for this will be somewhere between 2015 and 2020.

alongside the "unstable" commercial system will come a clamour(mostly from those who created it in the first place) to introduce a more centralised system of economic transaction....which will be new generation electronics,and regionalised.

...paper money will in some countries be worth less than the paper it is written on,so the need for a more "efficient" means of exchange would be deemed desireable.

...however the smartcard/chip system is quite hackable for people in the know....and will be toppled from the inside.

..either by people publicising/corrupting the cyphers,or by jamming the RF in the RFID tags

GGGEEEERRRR ORF MOI THREAD.

There are lots of "gold going to crash" threads when it goes down a weeny bit so I was just keeping a ballance. Personally, Id rather it goes down as I have some cash to exchange.

Gold collapses through $1200 as gold bugs dump their gold and head for the exits into the arms of paper.......

Well USD and Yen at least.

That was a short lived collapse. Gold back above $1,200 again.

And back below again (just).

Not down far enough for RB to start a new thread though.

Guest spp

I agree with your "cash 4 Gold" point Oracle!

Voluntary confiscation or what??

ETF's are nothing but a suppression tool...paper! If they keep doing it with Silver, the roof is going to come off.

It is very possible 'the money changers' are at it again.