House Price Crash Forum

The Best Day Of Your Life

Mr. Gruff

HOLA441
HOLA442
Guest X-QUORK

As an antidote to our melancholy nature and the other thread, please recount tales of your most pleasant day in this thread.

We've had this before and it was full of crap about "the day my son was born", etc. Nobody wants to hear that, it's boring.

Births and marriages should be banned.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

One day that comes to mind is the first time I got my knee down on a track. I was so shocked I nearly crashed.

The rest of the day was scrape-a-licious. There is nothing like the feeling when you're so in tune with a machine it almost becomes a part of you.

Edit: I think that any girlfriend / sex / baby posts should be accompanied with a second item that is not of that flavour, otherwise this thread will become mumsnet + footballnet like.

HOLA446
Guest X-QUORK

Losing my virginity to an older girl I was mad about. Shagged another really fit bird the same weekend.. I was up and running :D

When I was 16 I was red-hot, I had four girlfriends at once for a little while. Then one found out and told the other three, then I had none. It's been going downhill ever since.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Today, because it's happening RIGHT NOW.

It's real, neither remembered nor imagined.

Amazing.

Damn fine answer!

Since I'm not allowed to talk about the day littun was born I'm going to go with cycling back into San Fransisco along the coast to complete 2,100 miles of the pacific coast highway. That was pretty good.

I've got very fond memories of most of Queensland too.

Just thought of another one. The 24 hours around when I got engaged were pretty nice. The wedding on the other hand...

HOLA4410

When I was 16 I was red-hot, I had four girlfriends at once for a little while. Then one found out and told the other three, then I had none. It's been going downhill ever since.

So now you must have an actual shortage of sexual partners.

Are you in negative ecstasy? :lol:

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Guest Skinty

On top of that I've been sick as a dog with flu-like symptoms since Sunday, and it's August!

Hmm, I came down with flu myself last August.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
Guest Skinty

What does it mean?

We're doomed I tell yer!

H1N1 has combined with H5N1 to create P6Z2 a new superflu which will wipe out the entire human species.

Not only that but house prices will drop as well.

HOLA4418
Guest X-QUORK

We're doomed I tell yer!

H1N1 has combined with H5N1 to create P6Z2 a new superflu which will wipe out the entire human species.

Not only that but house prices will drop as well.

Every cloud, etc.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Excluding anything to do with girlies ('cos that's something we've all done, one way or another ...)

I'd say, when I first went up to Cambridge. First taste of freedom, a big move up in the world and the expectation of a bright future. And the shock of being among my peers and no longer finding work mindnumbingly trivial.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
Guest theboltonfury

I have two:

Marrying my beautiful wife and the day our son was born.

My son was born at 9am. I was in the gym at 12pm. I was at home with a curry and a pack of beers at 7pm after a brief visit to the Mrs.

The perfect day.

HOLA4425

Archived