House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
eurows

Can Anyone Beat This For An Offer

Guest Bart of Darkness

What next, the promise of sexual favours from the sellers wife? :rolleyes:

Good find there eurows.

Can anyone beat this advert I saw in my local paper. I bet you can't find one that smells as desperate as this

I think its a right 'put off' giving free holidays! Its like those 'pop ups' you get saying you have won a holiday - you know they will rip you off and get their money back somehow!

This is reminiscent of the late 80`s when cars and all sorts were offered as incentives to buy, in fact I`m sure Wimpey are offering Mini ones with sales of flats close to us. Strange how this useless marketing tactic is repeated yet again some 15 years later. Last chance saloon etc. for sellers.

This is reminiscent of the late 80`s when cars and all sorts were offered as incentives to buy, in fact I`m sure Wimpey are offering Mini ones with sales of flats close to us. Strange how this useless marketing tactic is repeated yet again some 15 years later. Last chance saloon etc. for sellers.

I don't really understand why they do crappy incentives like that? Why not just lop off £15k instead of giving away a £15k car..? Is it to falsify the sale price of the house? e.g. rather than saying it went for £200'000 they could say it went for £215'000 on the land registry figures to hide the fact house prices are tumbling..?

lol........just noticed the address, ..........."bailiff bridge" !!!!!!!!

is that "bailiff" as in the blokes who will come round and strip it, or "bridge" as in the loan the vendors got at the moment ?? :lol:

Edited by sign_of_the_times

Well I think that's very kind, generous and thoughtful of them. If you stretch yourself to buy this place you won't be able to afford luxuries like holidays. Ever.