House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
oracle

Divorce And The Hpc!

This one wil be interesing.

Some neighbours of mine are getting divorced.I know for a fact they tried to sell up in late 2003 with their house on the market at 225k,but in the end stayed where they were.

I would be fairly sure given this state of affair the couple will soon be in the process of splitting the assets(and selling the house).I will let you guys know when this prop goes on the market and for how much.

By that,we might have a gauge for the state of the market and any recent falls....do bear in mind this will be the price asked for as read in the local rag(but then again so was the 2003 price).

WATCH THIS SPACE.

This one wil be interesing.

Some neighbours of mine are getting divorced.I know for a fact they tried to sell up inĀ  late 2003 with their house on the market at 225k,but in the end stayed where they were.

I would be fairly sure given this state of affair the couple will soon be in the process of splitting the assets(and selling the house).I will let you guys know when this prop goes on the market and for how much.

By that,we might have a gauge for the state of the market and any recent falls....do bear in mind this will be the price asked for as read in the local rag(but then again so was the 2003 price).

WATCH THIS SPACE.

There is a good chance that one will buy out the other's share.

There was an article in the press the other week that stated a large number of couples are still living together because they feel they would have insufficient capital if they became divorced and felt that they were in a better position to keep living together and put up with each other as if they were house sharers until the market became more affordable.

Wonder how many of these situations are common across the UK...

PS. Those single blokes and women out there , just have no chance of pulling a divorcee now .... what a state were in eh !!!!