House Price Crash Forum

Killinchy Bargain

PJ1977

HOLA441

http://www.propertynews.com/brochure.php?r=1&c=1&s=103269031&i=0&p=17611048&fp=1&sort=h2l

More than £150k has been knocked off this already, but if you're thinking of bidding don't take any nonsense from the agent.

The vendor is an exceptionally well-paid former public servant who moved to a nice big property job in London a couple of months ago so he'll be keen to make a sale.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

And I see the estate of the late John Creaney QC have put his enormous Cultra property on the market. Serious question - do super prime sites like this hold their value, come what may?

http://www.propertynews.com/touch/brochure?p=TRHTRH59500

2.9 million

look at what you get in america for $5 million. even if i had 100m, i wouldnt offer anywhere near the £2.9m asking

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Sadly it would take me this lifetime and several like it to afford that place, so I'm afraid I'll have to pass :P

My finances come very close............not................is that the episode where Rimmer comes in contact with a virus thing, Mr Flibble's eyes go weird and lazer like and he tries to kill the crew????

HOLA4410

2.9 million

look at what you get in america for $5 million. even if i had 100m, i wouldnt offer anywhere near the £2.9m asking

you'd get a mansion on the same estate in florida for example as tiger woods lives

where do they think the McMILLIONAIRES all live ?

the top end will eventually take the biggest of all haircuts

cannae wait

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

A 1.1 million house advertised on Gumtree free ads

http://belfast.gumtree.com/belfast/44/63440844.html

Seems to be a few top end houses coming on the market

There are currently two houses and an apartment for sale on Malone Park ('the most desirable address in Belfast' if you believe the EA patter), one of which is being sold by the owner of a major car dealership.

A hotelier also has his place on Malone Park Central up for sale.

HOLA4413

There are currently two houses and an apartment for sale on Malone Park ('the most desirable address in Belfast' if you believe the EA patter), one of which is being sold by the owner of a major car dealership.

A hotelier also has his place on Malone Park Central up for sale.

good if u have near to 2 million for either the 2 malone park or malone park central houses ;-)

theres a third in malone park gone from 3.4 million to POA

a 450k flat on malone park sounded interesting to me till i saw what it looks like

BACK IN THE REAL WORLD

i actually rent a 500£k+ place for £900 a month in one of the parallel streets a few streets closer to town , malone park is my jogging route. someone was building an absolute mansion red brick house.

said it before said it again by the time this crisis is finished with norn iron youll be lucky to find many houses truely worth 7 figures with buyers to pay 7 figures

Edited by getdoon_weebobby

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

You jog wobbly?

haha i wasnt actually sure if the house was finished as its so long since i jogged by.

yeah i lost 2 stone cutting down on carbs and jogging but off the running wagon at the mo . got a couple of holidays coming up then back on.

never done one before , and not very fit but a few of us have entered the stockholm marathon for may bank holiday 2011 , looking forward to sightseeing in stockholm ;-)

Edited by getdoon_weebobby

HOLA4419

haha i wasnt actually sure if the house was finished as its so long since i jogged by.

yeah i lost 2 stone cutting down on carbs and jogging but off the running wagon at the mo . got a couple of holidays coming up then back on.

never done one before , and not very fit but a few of us have entered the stockholm marathon for may bank holiday 2011 , looking forward to sightseeing in stockholm ;-)

Blondes B)

HOLA4420
  • 10 months later...
HOLA4421

2.9 million

Hmmm PropertyNews indicates that after almost a year on the market Mr Creaney's estate have decided to cut the price by a whopping 900k.