House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Gruff

Two Thirds Of Men Are Liars

Male drivers can't take the heat

04 August 2010

Skimpy outfits distract men

Insurance claims rocket in summer

Girls aren't so hot-and –bothered

Women in short skirts and skimpy summer outfits could be driving the UK's male motorists to distraction and causing accidents, according to research from car insurer Sheila's Wheels.

The survey revealed that almost a third of male drivers admit to taking their eyes off the road after being distracted by a scantily clad woman.

This was backed up by research that revealed men made 16% more motor insurance claims than women between June and August 2009.

Road rage, too

It's not just reduced amounts of clothing that gets temperatures rising on the roads, either. The report also blamed hot weather for a big increase in road rage.

More than 20% of men said they were more likely to get aggressive while behind the wheel in summer.

Women not hot-and-bothered

Women, however, are less troubled by hot weather and the sight of men baring more flesh. Only 3% of girls admitted being distracted by a man in summer clothing.

Linky

Guilty

But is it just me that so often finds the female's rear view turns your head, just to find disappointment as you drive past and see the face ?

Ducks for cover...

Yes we've known this for years.

Courier bikers in London call it silly season, the first warm day in spring, all of the office women come out wearing short skirts which causes lots of bikers to die as both riders and car drivers are distracted and run into the back of bikes or bikes go into the back of cars.

Phil lost his leg when a black cab rammed him from behind and didn't stop crushing his leg.

Guest X-QUORK

I've just double checked my figure, my mistake! Daniel's right!

Easy mistake.

Guest X-QUORK

Guilty

But is it just me that so often finds the female's rear view turns your head, just to find disappointment as you drive past and see the face ?

Ducks for cover...

I believe the term is a hotdog.

Guilty

Ducks for cover...

Rare. Usually you can tell at a glance from a distance if a woman's a cracker by the way she's dressed and the general body shape.

Guilty

Ducks for cover...

There is a Japanese word for this:

bakku-shan

Seriously!

Guest X-QUORK

Body "off" Baywatch; Face "off" Crimewatch

It could be worse, I could hae said "off of"

Brilliant! Cheers.