House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

Itv 7.30 Tonight: Nightmare Tenants

Radio Times:

Jonathon Maitland meets some of Britain's private landlords who are struggling to make ends meet as they have to come to terms with record levels of evictions and rent arrears.

Violins out....

Radio Times:

Jonathon Maitland meets some of Britain's private landlords who are struggling to make ends meet as they have to come to terms with record levels of evictions and rent arrears.

Violins out....

close-up-three-young_~x28173919.jpg

post-1212-12810102557774_thumb.jpg

Already heard a similar version yesterday from my cousin who has 4 BTL's! Tenants struggling to pay, complaints, CGT etc

Looks like they've changed it. It's about Raol Moat (remember him?).

Radio Times:

Violins out....

What's the date on your radio times?

What's the date on your radio times?

This week's. They've changed the programme since it went to print. Sorry

This week's. They've changed the programme since it went to print. Sorry

That's a shame I'm sure it will be on at some point.

My previous landlord asked me to leave out of the blue. I had always been a good tenant too.

So I installed a urinal in the living room then claimed a share of the equity of the house.

20 months later the court forced me to leave... He was out £10,000 in rent and £8,000

in legal fees.

He still doesn't speak to me.

My previous landlord asked me to leave out of the blue. I had always been a good tenant too.

So I installed a urinal in the living room then claimed a share of the equity of the house.

20 months later the court forced me to leave... He was out £10,000 in rent and £8,000

in legal fees.

I hope he gave you a truthful reference

in legal fees.

lol, how does that work then?

Looks like they've changed it. It's about Raol Moat (remember him?).

He'd be a nightmare tenant and no mistake.

Firstly for being a violent, steroided up, paranoid bouncer *****r, and secondly for being dead, and therefore completely unable to pay the rent. And thirdly, you'd probably STILL have sad *****s leaving flowers outside the house if you were his last landlord.

FFS, the bloke ends up in jail, gets out, shoots his ex with a shotgun, kills her new bloke ("If I can't have you, no-one's going to have you, bitch!" etc) then shoots a copper in the face for no reason at all, and all these people sympathise with him. Eh?

FFS, the bloke ends up in jail, gets out, shoots his ex with a shotgun, kills her new bloke ("If I can't have you, no-one's going to have you, bitch!" etc) then shoots a copper in the face for no reason at all, and all these people sympathise with him. Eh?

I know, liebling, I know. He just done it all wrong innit.

Shoulda banged hisself up in a concrete cell, poisoned and then shot his girlfriend, and shot hisself in the face*.

Some people, uentermenschen, they have no concept of greatness of the soul, a true leibestod, nicht wahr?

* oh. I see he did that already. But all ****-about-face. Silly me.