House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikhail Liebenstein

Satellites, Internet And Electronic System To Meltdown

The sky's actually clearing here in Oxfordshire. I might just crack open a beer and hang around in the garden tonight.

You're in the south east aren't you Mike?

That sounds very promising, I will be out in the garden when it gets dark.

Guest X-QUORK

The sky's actually clearing here in Oxfordshire. I might just crack open a beer and hang around in the garden tonight.

I was sitting out in the Oxfordshire air on Saturday evening listening to some very good live cover bands.

Carry on.

I was sitting out in the Oxfordshire air on Saturday evening listening to some very good live cover bands.

Carry on.

Where was that X?

Guest X-QUORK

At our latitudes, the Northern lights can be very disappointing and insipid. I saw them once in Scotland.

I blame the Poles.

It's cloudy here.

Typical.

PS If this is the end of civilisation and wotnot, does this mean that I won't be able to log on to HPC for my daily dose of gloom and ladyboys?

Guest Ian Chesterton

Its good to live in Scotland.

Away from street lights :)

I've just run out......b0llox!!

Anyone seen anything yet?

My PC bluescreened sometime over the last half hour.... its not done that for months!

ph34r.gif

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

I'll be quite upset if this meltdown does occur, I'm trying to get my eeePC to work with a bluetooth GPS unit and run navit on it today.

I knew I should have bought a starchart and a sextant.

I'll be quite upset if this meltdown does occur, I'm trying to get my eeePC to work with a bluetooth GPS unit and run navit on it today.

I knew I should have bought a starchart and a sextant.

haha I'm kind of looking for a chartplotter... but I reckon some Tough Charts and a compass is going to do it. Maybe one of those fancy new standard horizon HX851E vhf handhelds - with dsc and gps!

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

haha I'm kind of looking for a chartplotter... but I reckon some Tough Charts and a compass is going to do it. Maybe one of those fancy new standard horizon HX851E vhf handhelds - with dsc and gps!

I've decided, like the Kalahari bushmen, just to follow the storms, and be free from it all.

Being carried by my wife as she hunts and breastfeeds.