House Price Crash Forum

What Are Hpc's Profession?

Homebird

HOLA441
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

Qualified Civil Engineer, but I do architectural drawings for a living (ACAD), work for myself, have my drawings on minimise until i have to do some, like today ;)

HOLA443
HOLA444
i meant i am a pathalogical liar.

im really a mild mannered PSV driver for the elderly........

the only tunes i have held were last winter.

Now I know you are lying here because I have heard you tickle the ivories to the tune of that great 80's show 'Minder' to the rich and famous Wetherspoons punters.

Your performance of 'Postman Pat' was pure virteoso.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

i)Buy and sell second hand(vintage) stuff. Sometimes via ebay.

ii)Buy and sell shares.

iii)Design websites for people. Arrange hosting and sometimes update their own sites and do a bit of moderating for them.

Still on dial up. So I usually have about 3 windows open and when I'm waiting for something to upload or download or just for a break, I will check in HPC for a laugh or something interesting that is being discussed.

Also like to look at Dr.Bubbs graphs when he is going on about the last crash, or about shares and financial stuff. Like to view Charlie the Tramps posts since he's old enough to remember stuff I can't. Also like to listen to peoples personal experiences and give some of my day to day ones. Since I live in the middle of the countryside and could go for days not seeing anyone, if I wished, its nice to get a diffent perspective.

Especially since you can always trust the media and press to give it straight.

The blog in the little window was the first place I found on here, and is still the first place I look at in the morning to get the news.

I also use it on a personel basis to debate with my husband when he is away on business. We save the phone calls for the personal stuff. He lurks around here, and I miss our dinnertime debates. :)

HOLA448
HOLA449

Archived