House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Homebird

What Are Hpc's Profession?

I am a student and currently on hol for a couple of weeks, and I've been amazed to notice how many regulars are on this forum all day (and sometimes until the early hours).This has prompted this poll.Just wondering how everyone has the time to be on here a lot of the time (and questioning why I have been on here so much during my break too!)

Self-employed/Owner in IT.

August is a quiet month as all my clients are on holiday... it'll pick up.

Other. Librarian.

Minimise HPC during the day and have a look as my mood takes me.

Don't take many tea breaks or full lunches so feel this is a reasonable trade-off...

you've missed engineers off the list - they're another bunch who sit on their arses all day in front of a PC (so prime candidates for HPC skiving ....)

so what is that? - doesn't the scouse teddyboy do that as well??

Its where you get a file from, say a Chocolate manufacturers chosen design house, tear it to bits and make it look totally different just so the file can be printed. Boorrring! Get free chocolate tho! Also have to make the packaging into many languages so that Arabs know that it will clog their arteries too.

Who is the scouse teddy boy?

Did you enjoy Ibifa?

Who is the scouse teddy boy?

Did you enjoy Ibifa?

dunno - he knocks around here and looks a bit like stevie gerrard though.

not been yet - going tomorrow yay!! - shush in front of this lot though - i'll be accused of being a chav again ......

how much do you charge? are you high class or regular??

Charges vary per client and I usually try to stick to the professional types because you are guaranteed good money. :P

I am in I.T !

How else could I design such a professional-looking website ?

Not that I like to blow my own trumpet or anything !!

:lol:

Guest Enzo

Other: Trader

Surely there must be a few share/futures traders here...another screen jockey pastime.

Thanks to all those responding (including the giggolos, gamblers and observers of the world! :D ) IT seems to be leading the way at the mo, with 'other' invariably following suit (just how many categories could I have fitted in?!)Interesting to see what everyone is up to.