House Price Crash Forum

Sorry If I Keep Posting In Here

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

Sorry i'm from Nottingham in the east midlands. :)

I live down the road in Derby and I went shopping in Nottingham city centre today. I wouild say it has been around three years since I have been into Notts city centre and it has changed. Poundland after Poundland. If its not poundland, it's a 99p shop, or cash for gold or Greggs the cheapo bakers. Lots of empty shops too. Nottingham centre used to be thriving! But the last house price decline (not crash as that has yet to happen) hit Nottingham hard. Lots off public sector workers in Notts too.

No. Nothing is going on in Nottingham quite literally! other than estate agent devious tactics.............

HOLA444

I live down the road in Derby and I went shopping in Nottingham city centre today. I wouild say it has been around three years since I have been into Notts city centre and it has changed. Poundland after Poundland. If its not poundland, it's a 99p shop, or cash for gold or Greggs the cheapo bakers. Lots of empty shops too. Nottingham centre used to be thriving! But the last house price decline (not crash as that has yet to happen) hit Nottingham hard. Lots off public sector workers in Notts too.

No. Nothing is going on in Nottingham quite literally! other than estate agent devious tactics.............

is there still more young women than men in your area? It was something like 2-1 in the 60's and 70's. Brilliant if you were an ugly git like me. I used to stay over in Nottingham when I could have got back home to Manchester- good times and lovely women as I fondly remember.

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA445