House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Notorious Teacher Galllery

None of my female teachers looked as good as at least half of those women..... yet dream as we might, none of us got anywhere near. I feel I've really missed out.... :(

Guest Absolutely Fabulous

I think this sex offender label is getting a bit daft. When a woman in her 20s has sex with a 16 or 17 year old, it may be a lot of things... but sexoffender?

Bad judgement; adultery( if she is married), breach of trust( if teacher or counsellor).

In the US, one used to be able to marry at 15 in some states, and I think you can marry at 16 here in the UK, so it can scarcely be seen as 'underage' sex, FGS.rolleyes.gif

I knew a male 6th form teacher in the UK who ended up marrying a student, who was only just turned 16 when he began his relationship with her. Mind you, he kept it damned quiet.unsure.gif

They were happily married for 30 years until his death.

None of my female teachers looked as good as at least half of those women..... yet dream as we might, none of us got anywhere near. I feel I've really missed out.... :(

Had a couple of teachers that looked as good as that, one even better, my biology teacher at 14 haunted my dreams for years.

No dice though, specky gangling teenagers didn't appeal to her...

A teacher at my school (thankfully female) used to sit on the desk with her legs crossed - but in such a way that you could see right up her dress, in fact it was impossible to look at her and not to see, it was so 'in your face' so to speak. Blatant.

She wore the sort of lingerie you would not expect outside the bedroom.

At the time we loved it, she was reasonably attractive (alas not a stunner, but still). We just thought she was a bit daft. Thinking back, I can't imagine she didn't realise what she was doing. It must have been deliberate. The kinky mare.

At the time we loved it, she was reasonably attractive (alas not a stunner, but still). We just thought she was a bit daft. Thinking back, I can't imagine she didn't realise what she was doing. It must have been deliberate. The kinky mare.

Bet she was the only teacher that kept your class under control...

Count me in, I never had a good looking female teacher. Do I get free counseling for emotional trauma?

Count me in, I never had a good looking female teacher. Do I get free counseling for emotional trauma?

Awww. diddums.rolleyes.gif

I got asked out by a 16 year old male, when I was a 37 years old teacher/counsellor on YTS.

If I'd gone, would they have put me on the sex offenders list.?huh.gif

Society needs to grow up and realise the potential seriousness of female child sex offenders, particularly when they abuse a position of trust and responsibility. Some of those cases involved children as young as 12 and 13.

Society needs to grow up and realise the potential seriousness of female child sex offenders, particularly when they abuse a position of trust and responsibility. Some of those cases involved children as young as 12 and 13.

I agree that IS dodgy. I can't see it as a sex offence with 16 and 17 year old, tho'.

After all, when I was 14 and a half I had a 17 year old boyfriend and went out with him for 2.5 years. How would THAT be viewed by today's rule makers, I wonder?

I agree that IS dodgy. I can't see it as a sex offence with 16 and 17 year old, tho'.

After all, when I was 14 and a half I had a 17 year old boyfriend and went out with him for 2.5 years. How would THAT be viewed by today's rule makers, I wonder?

These days he and his friends would spit-roast you on a regular basis, or at the very least try to get you to do this.

Hip-hop and rap culture have a lot to answer for IMO.

These days he and his friends would spit-roast you on a regular basis, or at the very least try to get you to do this.

Hip-hop and rap culture have a lot to answer for IMO.

???? You lost me.

Guest absolutezero

:wacko:

It's a crude sexual term.

Imagine a pig being roasted on a spit and think about where the stick enters and leaves the pigs body.

Instead of a stick think of something sexual that could be described as a stick.

Think of two of these, one at each end.

Does that cover it without being too graphic, Mr P?

Guest Noodle

It's a crude sexual term.

Imagine a pig being roasted on a spit and think about where the stick enters and leaves the pigs body.

Instead of a stick think of something sexual that could be described as a stick.

Think of two of these, one at each end.

Does that cover it without being too graphic, Mr P?

Yup, I know . . . and so does Aunt Jess too now, unfortunately.

Guest absolutezero

I know you knew.

You didn't tell her did you?!

Just thanking the Lord that I grew up when times were less lewd and crude than they are now.

BTW my guy would not have shared me with anybody.biggrin.gif

He once pasted a lad who made an unwelcome pass at me.

Guest absolutezero

No, you just did. :ph34r:

Only in a round about sort of way.

I had visions of you sending filthy private messages her way.

Only in a round about sort of way.

I had visions of you sending filthy private messages her way.

I have heard more filth than I can shake a sick at in my time. Being a barmaid and later a therapist, I reckon I have heard stuff you may well not have encountered before.wink.gif

And that goes for you too, Mr P.tongue.gif