House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AteMoose

Hand Held Aerial

Just walked into the city and back, some girl (student type 18-15), in casual clothes was walking up and down the local street with a HUGE Aerial in her hand (1m square with a pistol grip handle). She had no headphones, but a carried a small over the shoulder bag which looked like it had a wire from the Aerial going into it. All she seemed to be doing was walking up and down the street pointing it at the 1st and 2nd floor windows above the shops. She was walking up and down when I left the house, and was still at it when I came back 20 mins later. She seemed to be concentrating on a 100m area..

Any ideas what she could have been doing and why?

Just walked into the city and back, some girl (student type 18-15), in casual clothes was walking up and down the local street with a HUGE Aerial in her hand (1m square with a pistol grip handle). She had no headphones, but a carried a small over the shoulder bag which looked like it had a wire from the Aerial going into it. All she seemed to be doing was walking up and down the street pointing it at the 1st and 2nd floor windows above the shops. She was walking up and down when I left the house, and was still at it when I came back 20 mins later. She seemed to be concentrating on a 100m area..

trigger happy tv

I spotted one doing the same in my street a few years back so I went over and asked. In this case they were following tagged animals (badgers I think, although it might have been hedgehogs or something). Same type of portable TV aerial and bag.

Are you sure it wasn't the remains of an umbrella that had been struck by lightning and she was wandering around in shock?

Was she mildly smoking?

Slightly singed?

Guest sillybear2

Are you sure it wasn't the remains of an umbrella that had been struck by lightning and she was wandering around in shock?

Was she mildly smoking?

Slightly singed?

:lol:

Shock and awe

Did she at any time point the aerial at you ?

She could be a Ghostbuster...did she look like this?

2dwg3gx.jpg

she was blond..... however she was shorter and she didnt have her tits out, oh and the bag was off the shoulder...

post of the day! :lol:

Probably some research into 'how the British people react to girls walking with huge aerials'. The conclusion will be: 'as always pretend not to be interested and too polite to ask questions directly but very eager to investigate later online (anonymously)'. :ph34r: