House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

urban_hymn

Youtube Help!

I have a serious Youtube habit as I can find just about any music I want on there. But now I have a problem - when one vid has finished it just goes straight to the next in my favourites.

I might still be reading the comments on the last video or about to post a comment myself but no - the player moves on to the next track regardless.

Can't seem to find any way of switching off this (option?) Anyone know more about this - thanks.

I have a serious Youtube habit as I can find just about any music I want on there. But now I have a problem - when one vid has finished it just goes straight to the next in my favourites.

I might still be reading the comments on the last video or about to post a comment myself but no - the player moves on to the next track regardless.

Can't seem to find any way of switching off this (option?) Anyone know more about this - thanks.

Have you checked the queue (next to favourites) -sounds like the queue is playing.

Have you checked the queue (next to favourites) -sounds like the queue is playing.

Thanks for that but when were you last on Youtube? I think it's changed recently. The only way I can view my favourites is via a drop down menu. There is no mention of "queue" anywhere although I do remember an option to play favouites in order or randomly but that disapperared a while back as I recall.

Maybe (like eBay) they don't know when to stop tweaking the site and end up destroying what they had.

Thanks for that but when were you last on Youtube? I think it's changed recently. The only way I can view my favourites is via a drop down menu. There is no mention of "queue" anywhere although I do remember an option to play favouites in order or randomly but that disapperared a while back as I recall.

Maybe (like eBay) they don't know when to stop tweaking the site and end up destroying what they had.

I went there specially yesterday before posting so I could see if I could solve your problem (I'm not a big 'tuber).

On mine, click on your name at top right, click favourites from the drop-down then queue appears beneath favourites on the following page.