House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

guitarman001

Fake Tan

As if the celebrity culture wasn't enough, or those hideous roman-sandals all these girls now wear - now everybody seems to be walking around with this hideous fake tan! I can't imagine getting up most days to rub this lotion ALL OVER YOUR BODY. I mean, a little bit of make-up may be acceptable... but all-over body tan that is actually fake? Maybe I'm just a boring codge, but I actually find this completely ridiculous! What do you reckon?

For the fiirst time in years, as I was off work over summer, I have an all over tan and have made plenty of vitamin D. I don't get fake tan either, it usually looks terrible.

Guest Ian Chesterton

It when they apply it to their kids that it worries me

toddler_oompa%2Bloompa.jpg

It when they apply it to their kids that it worries me

toddler_oompa%2Bloompa.jpg

nah mate he was just auditioning for the role of oompa loompa in the charlie and the chocolate factory movie

Horrible stuff, seem a couple of those Jenny Frost BBC3 shows where they get women to take off their make-up. The biggest improvement, bar none, is the removal of fake tan. They all look ten times better afterwards.

Come to South Essex. It's de-rigeur for those wannabe WAGs along with the enormous sunglasses (worn 24/7, indoors or out) and having bling cars such as Range Rover Sports (diesel ones as well). If you were deaf then it would look ok until you hear the asthmatic-whining truck badly parked on double yellows and then they open their mouths and sound like chavs from the set of Eastenders.