House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scunnered

Rbs Chief Fred Goodwin Likened To Victims Of The Nazis By Senior Scottish Financier

RBS chief Fred Goodwin likened to victims of the Nazis by senior Scottish financier.

SIR Angus Grossart, one of Scotland's most senior financiers, has defended RBS chief Fred Goodwin and compared the way he was treated after the banking collapse to the persecution of the Jews by the Nazis.

Goodwin, the former chief executive of RBS, had the windows of his Edinburgh home broken at the height of the banking crisis by unknown attackers.

[Grossart said] "I think he's very sad at the way he was victimised. Shades of Kristallnacht."

Kristallnacht, The Night of Broken Glass, was an anti-Jewish pogrom in Nazi Germany in November, 1938, during which 91 Jews were murdered, thousands arrested and placed in concentration camps. 267 synagogues destroyed, and thousands of homes and businesses ransacked.

[more...]

Ah yes, I can see the similarity.

Ah yes, I can see the similarity.

I'm kicking myself for not seeing it earlier.

This guy obviously needs a history lesson. Its an insult to the memory of the millions of actual victims.

I expect the ADL to be preparing for a lynching imminently.

I do wonder how exactly he makes the inane link for disliking people for who they are (jews) and disliking people for what theyve done (goodwin). If you cant dislike someone who steals billions of pounds, takes it away from deserving causes, because of his own damn greed and lust for power, who can you dislike. The man had some stones thrown at his windows. Like thousands of people up and down crappy streets in England everyday. Wheres the gushing for them, Angus?

Another dumbass banker flapping his yapper about how the world is being mean to them.

"Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"

perhaps internment of those who practice(d) banking fraud really would be the final solution?

Would we be better off today if this had been the case30+ years ago?

Angus Grossart is an example of one who still doesn't get it ......... but I suspect he does really.

£30k a month for life.

Barely indivisible from being gassed to death.

Got to keep feeding the banksters.

They always do this, because very few people will dare to criticise the Holocaust.

And in criticising him you indirectly criticise what happened in WWII.

[Grossart said] "I think he's very sad at the way he was victimised. Shades of Kristallnacht."

Not too sad to accept his pension I noticed :rolleyes:

Incompetent fool, perhaps. Worthy of Godwins law.. not a chance.

Of course Goodwin is half Jewish and had his windows put in.

Damn I hate that weak defence, Jewish or not he is still a funt, just because you are a certain race/religion or whatever does not mean you can't be a funt!

I can see the similarities........ All the Jews got a £16 million pension pot from ther state didn't they........ Oh no, my mistake....they had their businesses and posessions stolen and after continued persecution and enslavement, the final solution was a gas chamber for them!!!!!

What a prat!

I can see the similarities........ All the Jews got a £16 million pension pot from ther state didn't they........ Oh no, my mistake....they had their businesses and posessions stolen and after continued persecution and enslavement, the final solution was a gas chamber for them!!!!!

What a prat!

A two second scan of Angus McFarlane McLeod Grossarts' background reveals >>>

"His many high profile positions have included: Vice Chairman of the Royal Bank of Scotland" "with a finger in almost every meaningful pie in the Scottish economy"

The merchant banker appointed to head Alex Salmond’s new Scottish Futures Trust (SFT), Sir Angus Grossart, is under pressure to resign just days after his appointment over an alleged conflict of interest.

"The Grossarts were an ancient French family of Rotter-DAM".

Cunningly not mentioned on the newspaper report!

Being super rich is just not enough for these people - they just attempt to scam & scam further (same for Big Business, who reaching a certain size, treat us and the Earth as mere objects for making them more profits at the expense of everything else. (They cover any blame, by manipulating their media, blaming it on general public or something else!)

GOOD-WIN means BAD_LOSS

Elitist Occult fekka!

Guest X-QUORK

GOOD-WIN means BAD_LOSS

Elitist Occult fekka!

Wonderfully mental!

Wonderfully mental!

Amster_DAM, Rotter_DAM - home of the 'Orange' ones!

TAN_GO's