House Price Crash Forum

Transparent Toilet Walls

AvidFan

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Just saw this bargain £1.2 million apartment for sale in Birmingham:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26394529.html?premiumA=true

The last 2 pictures clearly show the bathroom has glass walls and is effectively in the lounge.

I can't help but think this is impracticle if you've dinner guests or you're dating someone for the first time and brought him/her home?

Anyone any thoughts on whether glass toilets in the lounge are a good idea, or whether they are worth the £1 million price premium?

I'm working on a joke that adapts the phrase "People in glass houses..." but I'm struggling.

It's in the bedroom, by the looks of it, not the lounge.

HOLA445
HOLA446

If you look carefully at picture 4, you also get a gimp in a latex suit at the bottom of the stairs, it is a 'special interest' flat only for those with discreet and discerning tastes.

Has anyone told The Masked Tulip yet?

We're all just too plebeian to appreciate the designy-ness of it :rolleyes: - it's wasted on the likes of us.

HOLA447

I'd just like to say that with over 1200 views and 32 replies by 1:45pm, this is one of my most popular threads in HPC history, despite the fact I've been posting since 2005. Now I know my forte lies in toilet humour, expect more of the same in an attempt by me to boost my popularity.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

This place is right off Broad St and is in a right £hithole area in robbery central. There are several footballers living there and there is 24hr security but I cant see why anyone would want to live there, especially paying that price. You walk for 30 seconds and you are in a seriously deprived dangerous part of Ladywood.

Archived