House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goldilocksporridge

How Does Piers Morgan Do It?

I hear he is taking over from Larry King - now whilst i have nothing against Piers Morgan. He is interesting character - ok besides his time as the editor of the mirror - he has appeared on Britains Got Talent, and some US TV shows - but nothing out of this world - and there he is possibly taking over from one of the most well know chat hosts in the world.

Never thought the guy was that great - but he always manages to worm his way into something good.

Guest theboltonfury

I hear he is taking over from Larry King - now whilst i have nothing against Piers Morgan. He is interesting character - ok besides his time as the editor of the mirror - he has appeared on Britains Got Talent, and some US TV shows - but nothing out of this world - and there he is possibly taking over from one of the most well know chat hosts in the world.

Never thought the guy was that great - but he always manages to worm his way into something good.

A lot of people keep seeing something in him. They can't all be wrong.

The guy does have something, i,m sure he could be pm if he wanted to, he reminds me a bit of bill clinton ( not quite in the same league) but he does have a certain charisma.

A lot of people keep seeing something in him. They can't all be wrong.

A lot of people think he should have electrodes attached to his testicles which supply 50,000 volts every time he breathes in..... or out. They can't all be wrong!

Pisspoor Moron, as Private Eye refers to him, has led a charmed life.

From editor of the rubbish Daily Mirror, which printed the fake pictures of British soldiers torturing Iraquis to his involvement in a share scandal, so far he has been very lucky.

Lets not forget his **** licking interview with Gordon Brown before the election in which Brown "my children are not props" scraped the barrel by referring to his dead child. Quite sickening.

"As editor of the Mirror, in 1996 Morgan was widely criticised and forced to apologise for the headline "Achtung! Surrender" a day before England met Germany in a semi-final of the Euro '96 football championships.

In 2000, he was the subject of an investigation after Suzy Jagger wrote a story in The Daily Telegraph revealing that he had bought £20,000 worth of shares in the computer company Viglen soon before the Mirror 's 'City Slickers' column tipped Viglen as a good buy. Morgan was found by the Press Complaints Commission to have breached the Code of Conduct on financial journalism, but kept his job. The 'City Slickers' columnists, Anil Bhoyrul and James Hipwell, were both found to have committed further breaches of the Code, and were sacked before the inquiry. In 2004, further enquiry by the Department of Trade and Industry cleared Morgan from any charges.[8] On 7 December 2005 Bhoyrul and Hipwell were convicted of conspiracy to breach the Financial Services Act. During the trial it emerged that Morgan had bought £67,000 worth of Viglen shares, emptying his bank account and investing under his wife's name too."

The only thing I share with Pisspoor Moron is that he supports the same football team as me. Never ever seen him at the Emirates though.

He's a ******ing ****. A real total ******ing **** of a man. I can think of no bigger **** than piers ******ing morgan.

What a ****.

A lot of people think he should have electrodes attached to his testicles which supply 50,000 volts every time he breathes in..... or out. They can't all be wrong!

+1 he's an obnoxious, fawning c0ck...

Perfect to interview "celebrities"....

No I don't get his success - but then I don't get Ricky Gervais (as funny as a ******ing tumour) or that total fanny Russell Brand.

Must be getting old I guess.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=145163

I find "testicle man" rather irritating...I sometimes read his obnoxious posts in the MoS for some bizarre reason. He always has to drop in..."ooh I've texted James Corden that my anus is on fire" or I've spoken to Christine Bleakley, where I berated her for half an hour, as she blew up the rubber dingy wrong, or some other mindless drivel..

Good luck to him. He's managed to hoodwink the Americans into giving him a job, so hopefully he won't be on British screens so often.. I always found it strange that he had a right in judging other people's talent...

Guest theboltonfury

Unfortunately for us, there are a couple of influential people who happen not to share our view on him.

His 'life stories' are truly woeful. Kim Marsh??? What a scoop!

He grovels, smarms and crawls. He somehow manages to get diary columns where he fawns to anybody vaguely famous he may have seen in the week.

I bet everybody was queueing up to kick his head in at school.

Guest theboltonfury

He grovels, smarms and crawls. He somehow manages to get diary columns where he fawns to anybody vaguely famous he may have seen in the week.

I bet everybody was queueing up to kick his head in at school.

His first diary 'The Insider' was actually a very good read. Then he became a celebrity whore. I actually think many of his diarised celebrity encounters are totally made up.

However, he must have something to have become editor of the Sun at 28. One assumes that Murdoch is not a complete fool, at least not when it comes to his business (he's done Ok hasn't he!)

Morgan spent most of his early books slating those who do nothing for a living. He's now a man who earns a living by passing comment on drag acts and jugglers.

Some people have no ability to judge character. Surely everyone must know at least one hugely popular individual, who is in actuality a horrid, self-serving shit?

These people tend to do very well in life, by exploiting most people's inability to see through them.

Guest theboltonfury

Some people have no ability to judge character. Surely everyone must know at least one hugely popular individual, who is in actuality a horrid, self-serving shit?

These people tend to do very well in life, by exploiting most people's inability to see through them.

Very good point. My boss of years ago was one of the biggest pieces of shit I'd ever encountered. Truly vile, egotistical and deceitful man. Yet, he always seemed to get the breaks and had the support of the one or two people that mattered. The other 1000 thought he was a **** too.

I am still left stunned about how he hasn't been found out.

Very good point. My boss of years ago was one of the biggest pieces of shit I'd ever encountered. Truly vile, egotistical and deceitful man. Yet, he always seemed to get the breaks and had the support of the one or two people that mattered. The other 1000 thought he was a **** too.

I am still left stunned about how he hasn't been found out.

I once had a boss who was a piece of shit, knew it, was quite open about it, and was perfectly at ease with the fact that everyone hated him.

In hindsight, I see him as being quite refreshing. I suppose this is how it used to be in the old days, before the therapeutic values of political correctness etc. required everyone to pretend that they were "good" people.