House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

'mid-Life Lesbians Just Can't Get A Man', Says Pretty Tv Host

It's nice to see the old tap-room gossip getting a wider airing.

Must be true in some cases, Sandi Toksvig and Claire Balding spring to mind. I wouldn't say either of them is unattractive but there is something about both that just doesn't work for me or any other man. Can't really define it. The aura of still being daddy's girls perhaps.

It's nice to see the old tap-room gossip getting a wider airing.

Must be true in some cases, Sandi Toksvig and Claire Balding spring to mind. I wouldn't say either of them is unattractive but there is something about both that just doesn't work for me or any other man. Can't really define it. The aura of still being daddy's girls perhaps.

I don't agree with the 'older lesbians jut can't get a man' ******** - but I definitely would describe Sandi and Claire as unattractive - hideously unattractive.

Is that allowed?

Who? I feel a google coming on.

Elisabeth Hasselbeck, the pretty TV Host that you have never heard of that said something the media thought was important.:blink:

Elisabeth Hasselbeck, the pretty TV Host that you have never heard of that said something the media thought was important.:blink:

What's TV?

What's TV?

An evil device for brainwashing and dumbing down the masses.

It is what people that don't post on HPC do with their time.

What is a homosexual?

I understand the liberation for men of being able to wave their knobs in the air without fear of prosecution. And I understand the repeal of criminal buggery legislation - hey, it applies to everyone and is completely non-discriminatory. I even understand the convenience of civil partnership laws, because we're mostly too thick to look after our own interests once the trouser snake has sunk its fangs.

But lesbianism? What's that all about?

Women dont age as well as men, Thats a fact

Its perfectly ok for me to say non-blacks dont age as well as blacks, (skin at least, not so sure about the rest) so it should be ok for me to state the obvious men vs women.

Women simply dont age as well as men. Even if they do live six months longer.

I thought the older women became "cougars".... there's no need to turn lessie if they're not that way inclined.

I wish there had been more Cougars when I was a teenager!

Sounds like an absolutely lovely woman - she thinks that the morning after pill shouldn't be allowed if the woman was raped! Even in the bizarre argument we had about abortion the other month whoever it was that was majorly anti choice eventually pretty much admitted that abortion was ok if the woman had been raped.

Logically, that position doesn't make much sense. Why is it suddenly ok to kill a child because of the circumstances of the conception?

I don't agree with the 'older lesbians jut can't get a man' ******** - but I definitely would describe Sandi and Claire as unattractive - hideously unattractive.

Is that allowed?

Are they though? If they were smiley, had nice make up on, lost a bit of weight, dressed well then I think they would both look fine.

I still go with that captain of hockey / head girl impression they give out. They're looking for a pat on the head rather than a kiss.

Are they though?

Very much so, yes.

If they were smiley, had nice make up on, lost a bit of weight, dressed well then I think they would both look fine.

I still go with that captain of hockey / head girl impression they give out. They're looking for a pat on the head rather than a kiss.

No.

I know they so beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but 'they' are wrong. I am right.

They would look like hideously ugly people that had made a bit of effort.

I have proof.

Guest Absolutely Fabulous

Women dont age as well as men, Thats a fact

Its perfectly ok for me to say non-blacks dont age as well as blacks, (skin at least, not so sure about the rest) so it should be ok for me to state the obvious men vs women.

Women simply dont age as well as men. Even if they do live six months longer.

This is true, due to the lower levels of testosterone in women's bodies, as this is responsible for muscle tone.

However: Single women live longer than married ones, but married men live longer than single ones, a fact to take into account when next there is an outbreak of misogyny - or male chauvenism - on this forum.rolleyes.gif

However: Single women live longer than married ones, but married men live longer than single ones, a fact to take into account when next there is an outbreak of misogyny - or male chauvenism - on this forum.rolleyes.gif

Not sure what this is supposed to suggest. Correlation is not causation.

Logically, that position doesn't make much sense. Why is it suddenly ok to kill a child because of the circumstances of the conception?

Careful there, you'll get the wannabe matriachs turn on you :lol:

Very much so, yes.

No.

I know they so beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but 'they' are wrong. I am right.

They would look like hideously ugly people that had made a bit of effort.

I have proof.

:huh: Of the "once bitten twice shy" variety?

Let's be clear that I'm not saying they're stunners or that I find them attractive, that would only encourage certain posters (and yes, I am talking about you ccc) to post provocative pictures of Sandi Toksvig and that is certainly not something that I want to see.

I just don't think they're hideous and hence had no option but to become lezzas.

Guest Absolutely Fabulous

Not sure what this is supposed to suggest. Correlation is not causation.

Not necessarily, true, but they are suggestive of some connection.

Guest Ian Chesterton

Am the only one that thinks there could be an element of truth in what she said on the lesbian subject?

Yes

AA Gills review of Clare Balding's bike ride TV show last week had some (IMO) pretty funny digs as her appearance and manner. Can't link to the review as I assume it's behind a paywall, but here's a taster from the good ol Daily Mail:

'So we followed Clare's muscular backside towards Ilfracombe, stopping on the way for an exhaustive look at a waterpowered lift and some views of a disaster.

'I warm to Clare as a presenter. Away from sport she has a comfortable, no-nonsense enthusiasm; when every other girl on television is winsome and coquettish, it's a relief to be talked to by someone who isn't flirting down the lens. Though I'm not sure this is much of a format.

'I'd like to see her as a sturdier Judith Chalmers, possibly in lederhosen. I wonder if the production team noticed that, even through three layers of Viyella and Gore-Tex, Clare has heroically assertive nipples.'

Cycling tour: Britain by Bike sees Balding try to rediscover the magic of cycling in the 1950s

Balding has reported the dig about her sexuality to the Press Complaints Commission after raising the issue on Twitter.

She has recruited the support of fellow BBC star Stephen Fry and her friend Location Location Location presenter Kirstie Allsopp.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz0vLL5MLVl

I'm sure Krusty will sort Gill out....

I garnered three obsevations from this story:

1. All female American TV presenters look exactly the same. Unless like the UK they only have about three presenters who do absolutely everything.

2. Nobody knows why women turn gay.

3. "Wrong" opinions always generate a blizzard of controversy, no matter how trivial they are.

The morning after pill kind of prevents the conception bit - how on earth have you managed to stretch that to child murder?

I don't - I'm arguing from the premises of those opposed to termination after conception.

I didn't realise M-A pill was pre-conception. I presume the catholic church is against both, though, for example.