House Price Crash Forum

Forum Opinion Of Alex Jones Please

hedgefunded

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

I quite listening to Alex Jones, though I have now rather tired of hearing about www.mysolarbackup.com

I can't work out if he's a total nutjob, spot on, or somewhere in between.

Opinions please.

He's a bit crazy and his style may not be everyone's cup of tea. Sometimes he tends to simplify and exaggerate certain events.

Nonetheless, he produced a couple of must-see documentaries (links below) and keeps inviting interesting people onto his youtube's show on alexjoneschannel (Bob Chapman, Gerald Celente, Edward Griffin, Max Keiser, etc,)

Intrestingly, the title 'obama deception' was the hottest searched phrase according to US google trends a couple of weeks ago.

HOLA445
HOLA446

He's a bit crazy and his style may not be everyone's cup of tea.

a bit crazy?

l think anyone who's decided the NWO are intending on massacring 80% of the worlds population and that within months martial law will be declared in the US and soldiers there will be shooting children whilst laughing in their parents faces has progressed past being "a bit crazy" a good while back.

HOLA447

a bit crazy?

l think anyone who's decided the NWO are intending on massacring 80% of the worlds population and that within months martial law will be declared in the US and soldiers there will be shooting children whilst laughing in their parents faces has progressed past being "a bit crazy" a good while back.

Yeah, he says lots of crazy things on his show. Believe him or not - it's up to you.

However, the stuff I hear daily on the TV News from the 'respected' world leaders is even crazier... MMGW, secret weapons in Iraq, democracy in Afganisthan, etc.etc.

And let's not kid ourselves we're being regularly poisoned through food, water and drugs.

HOLA448
HOLA449

The basic ideas that Jones puts forward are pretty much correct, from false flag terror, to manipulated banking crashes and raid on the public purse, to false pretexts for war, to how powerful global forces push relentlessly for global central control. The Obama Deception was a pretty good film laying bare how Obama is simply more of the same, business as usual.

The question is to what extent there is a neat'n'tidy 'NWO Conspiracy' linking all this stuff together or merely incredibly rich and powerful birds flocking together for mutual backscratching when it suits them. Leftist social scientists like C Wright Mills and William Domhoff wrote on power elites that domnated American life but are not seen as conspiracists.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

I don't know if he is a nutter or spot on or something in between.

I do think he says some interesting things. However, much like David Ike (mentioned by another poster earlier, I'm not sure if the poster was referring to him because he believes he is crazy?) a lot of the plausible, sensible, interesting stuff is lost amongst a lot of 'noise'. Now, for all I know there may be lizard people, but it is just too much of a giant leap for me not to simply dismiss it, which in turn dilutes everything else he says, it becomes easy to ignore and takes effort to filter. I'm lazy like most people.

If I was part of the NWO these people would be like a dream come true for me, as they mix everything sensible and important and, frankly believable to the man in the street, with some pretty bizarre stuff rendering it all very difficult to take seriously. Exactly what I would imagine 'they' :ph34r: would want.

I can't help thinking if they were serious, rather than sensationalist for financial gain, they would develop a more appropriate strategy for winning the trust of the public and making themselves easy to take seriously.

For example, for a long time I tried to explain to my (pretty smart) friends how 'money' was 'created'. Now, even though I was telling them the stuff that is pretty much undisputed (rather than theories), I tended to give them both barrels (so to speak) - it was too much for them, they just assumed I was conveying a 'conspiracy theory' and likened it to Princess Dianna's death theories. Once I started drip feeding stuff they could easily consume and check for themselves, they became more convinced to the point where some of them are far more knowledgeable about it than I am now.

HOLA4412

I don't know if he is a nutter or spot on or something in between.

I do think he says some interesting things. However, much like David Ike (mentioned by another poster earlier, I'm not sure if the poster was referring to him because he believes he is crazy?) a lot of the plausible, sensible, interesting stuff is lost amongst a lot of 'noise'. Now, for all I know there may be lizard people, but it is just too much of a giant leap for me not to simply dismiss it, which in turn dilutes everything else he says, it becomes easy to ignore and takes effort to filter. I'm lazy like most people.

If I was part of the NWO these people would be like a dream come true for me, as they mix everything sensible and important and, frankly believable to the man in the street, with some pretty bizarre stuff rendering it all very difficult to take seriously. Exactly what I would imagine 'they' :ph34r: would want.

I can't help thinking if they were serious, rather than sensationalist for financial gain, they would develop a more appropriate strategy for winning the trust of the public and making themselves easy to take seriously.

For example, for a long time I tried to explain to my (pretty smart) friends how 'money' was 'created'. Now, even though I was telling them the stuff that is pretty much undisputed (rather than theories), I tended to give them both barrels (so to speak) - it was too much for them, they just assumed I was conveying a 'conspiracy theory' and likened it to Princess Dianna's death theories. Once I started drip feeding stuff they could easily consume and check for themselves, they became more convinced to the point where some of them are far more knowledgeable about it than I am now.

spot on!

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Alex Jones rocks.

the adverts are a pain, but I find his voice sends me to sleep.

He claims that many things he pointed out years ago and people laughed, are now coming true.

currently, its the freedom of Mexicans to flow into Arizona that hes boiling about...he sounded a bit disappointed BP capped the oil spill, but in that case he was annoyed at what federal powers were doing to overide State desires to protect their shores....a fair point and even The market ticker is alarmed at this development.

full body scanners now available for use in the street is another.

sometimes he refers to things we actually know about in the UK and he makes a mistake....thats a reminder he's not perfect of course.

But, it is refreshing to hear another view that isnt shown on the MSM....exactly like this website and the financial news.

HOLA4415

I quite listening to Alex Jones, though I have now rather tired of hearing about www.mysolarbackup.com

I can't work out if he's a total nutjob, spot on, or somewhere in between.

Opinions please.

Somewhere in between I think.

they definitely have a sense of humour when one of their sponsorship adverts is for diamond brand re-inforced gussets!

that made me chuckle.

Archived