House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

User

British Forum Of High Earners

Could anyone recommend me a British forum of high earners, people who mostly work in London City in financial or IT industry? Thank you.

The question I am going to ask there is about a good CV editing service. Not the one charging £500 and changing a couple of lines. English is not my first language and I am relatively new to British job market.

Could anyone recommend me a British forum of high earners, people who mostly work in London City in financial or IT industry? Thank you.

The question I am going to ask there is about a good CV editing service. Not the one charging £500 and changing a couple of lines. English is not my first language and I am relatively new to British job market.

I could do it for you - 500 quid and I guarantee to change at least two lines!

Forget high earners. You can get everything you need off the internet.

Find a forum of people doing your kind of work. Once you've earned their respect by participating constructively, you'll have no shortage of people happy to help with a CV - or maybe even just the right job.

FWIW, HPC is a forum containing quite a lot of high earners. But we're also a cynical bunch.

Just post you cv on here, minus identifying details. I feel sure OTF will knock it into shape for you for free.

Yeh go on.. upload it here! I read about 30 cv's a month.... anything that has the word 'conscientious' in it gets filed appropriately.

Yeh go on.. upload it here! I read about 30 cv's a month.... anything that has the word 'conscientious' in it gets filed appropriately.

Go on! Give us a ballpark idea of how many spellings you see. Maybe suspect usages, too ;)

Do you believe in a Great Architect of the Universe and are you comfortable wearing an apron?

p-o-p