House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ken_ichikawa

Ygtbsm!

:lol:

After finishing yet another uber short term job, I had a browse around some websites looking for another one until this chippy mess can be sorted out. Though there are moves towards it working out though I won't go into that here.

I've seen increasingly large numbers of jobs which kindly request volunteers for 1-2 years and it was actually stupid. They wanted people with 5+ years experience + qualifications (the kind which are difficult to get )the length of your leg and then some for an unpaid volunteer position, not even expenses...

Whats the world come to?!

Certain professional careers will become impossible to enter unless you come from a monied family, as demand for them exceeds supply.

Hilltop has set out just this problem with regard to his son and NHS pyschiatry work.

There are some jobs that probably don't need to be paid anyway. What bloke here wouldn't fancy a couple of years unpaid service as a fireman or footballer? Great fun.

Certain professional careers will become impossible to enter unless you come from a monied family, as demand for them exceeds supply.

Hilltop has set out just this problem with regard to his son and NHS pyschiatry work.

There are some jobs that probably don't need to be paid anyway. What bloke here wouldn't fancy a couple of years unpaid service as a fireman or footballer? Great fun.

Thanks for the referall Frank, but I might be heading off to Mr Parry's back yard shortly!. ;)

or stunt cocksman.

Thanks for the referall Frank, but I might be heading off to Mr Parry's back yard shortly!. ;)

You do live an interesting life Ken!

Just as Mr Parry puts his latest batch of spag bol in one of his 7 freezers, Tuk Tuk shouts out to him from the computer sitting in the corner, "Ken is on his way". "Get my Gieves and Hawkes suit, baby, I've gotta get back to Blightly" fast

Just as Mr Parry puts his latest batch of spag bol in one of his 7 freezers, Tuk Tuk shouts out to him from the computer sitting in the corner, "Ken is on his way". "Get my Gieves and Hawkes suit, baby, I've gotta get back to Blightly" fast

I heard there was a uk style chippie opening in Udon Thani ?

Anyone know if this is true and do you think it will pay ?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/373867-udon-fish-and-chip-shop/

Yes it probably will catch on.

A lot of countries in Asia are adopting potatoes enmass as they are very calorie dense, can be grown to yield in between rice crops and don't introduce any nasty diseases that effect rice.

Even the Chinese premier and political elite have been setting up photo ops of them eating potatoes and Vietnam have invested in a research centre to grow potatoes aeroponically.

http://www.freshplaza.com/news_detail.asp?id=54595

:lol:

After finishing yet another uber short term job, I had a browse around some websites looking for another one until this chippy mess can be sorted out. Though there are moves towards it working out though I won't go into that here.

I've seen increasingly large numbers of jobs which kindly request volunteers for 1-2 years and it was actually stupid. They wanted people with 5+ years experience + qualifications (the kind which are difficult to get )the length of your leg and then some for an unpaid volunteer position, not even expenses...

Whats the world come to?!

A business that cannot pay you is not a going concern. I have seen a lot of this, most recently to run a record label. The skills you need to do this are hard won over many years, but the reasoning was that you could add 'ran a record label' to your CV. Eh? That would already need to be on your CV. What a joke.