House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest X-QUORK

Kleeneze

Guest X-QUORK

Just wondering if anyone buys Kleeneze products, or if you're a distributor? My wife's considering becoming one of their agents to earn a few quid si I'd be interested to hear what people think of them.

Just wondering if anyone buys Kleeneze products, or if you're a distributor? My wife's considering becoming one of their agents to earn a few quid si I'd be interested to hear what people think of them.

I bought a couple of anti ant traps off them, but that is it. They worked ok but that is all, in fact so few people buy things off them that they stopped putting the catelogues through the door about a year back.

It's a real shame. Sounds like Kirby vacuum cleaners or Amway! I always made a point of buying something from the Bettaware/Kleeneze people (if I needed something in the brochure) as it had good rep for quality home/kitchen gadgetry when I was young up north and I like to support those working to make their way. I never knew it was quite so scammy - do a search on Kleeneze+scam and you hear some right old things.

I am disheartened.

Guest X-QUORK

Thanks for the feedback guys. After reading up a bit more about MLMs (and to be honest I'd already thought it looked far too similar to Amway), my wife has decided to bin the idea.

If anyone has any ideas for work which can be done during the time kids are at school I'd be grateful if you would share it. Thanks.

Guest X-QUORK

Phone sex operator?

I was hoping for a few other suggestions before we get to whoring.

Guest Ian Chesterton

Thanks for the feedback guys. After reading up a bit more about MLMs (and to be honest I'd already thought it looked far too similar to Amway), my wife has decided to bin the idea.

If anyone has any ideas for work which can be done during the time kids are at school I'd be grateful if you would share it. Thanks.

Social Care Officer for local council - many shifts are a few hours a day and they're often short of staff.

Guest X-QUORK

Social Care Officer for local council - many shifts are a few hours a day and they're often short of staff.

Social Care Officer?

There are some legit companies that offer telesales work from home. They might be worth a try.

Failing that, the best option may simply be finding some oldies in the area that require a home help for a few hours each day. This could be done on a flexible basis, and cash in hand.

Avoid any of the usual "home working" schemes that involve making stuff, obviously.

Kleeneze is very irritating. We get a ridiculous number of these catalogs through the door, which is annoying in itself, but then they want you to put it out on a specific day, well personally I cant be bothered. I feel sorry for the people that got sucked in to buying the catalogs, but to expect people to go out of their way for you when you have put some unsolicited junk through their door is just stupid. Then they put more junk through your door asking for it back, and then knock asking for it back.

There have got to be much better ways of earning a few extra quid, a few hours working a bar or cafe would be better, if your good you will score a few tips as well.

I was hoping for a few other suggestions before we get to whoring.

It might be a bit difficult to explain to the kids why mummy talks and makes strange noises while doing the ironing with a headset on.

Kleeneze, ive heard it depends where you distribute. If you send the leaflets round an older set of council block of flats you get get to more doors and you get more people buying stuff. Whats most annoying with all these collections where I am is no-one ever collects. I leave the bag/magazine on the doorstop for them to collect for a week and they never return. Its like they give up here...

Kleeneze is a pyramid scheme, also called multi-layer markerting or MLM (most of you guys should already know this).

You have to spend money before you can earn money. There's also a referral system. The more people you help get sucked into the system, the more commission you get.

Guest X-QUORK

Kleeneze is a pyramid scheme, also called multi-layer markerting or MLM (most of you guys should already know this).

Yes, mentioned that earlier in the thread, thanks.

Kleeneze is no longer being considered.

Phone sex operator ?

Does anyone read previous posts at all?

I was trying to be funny..............

Ach well maybe next time !!

As for the question - what does your bird enjoy doing ? Is there anything she enjoys doing that she has experiece of that could earn an income - this would be my starting point.

Delivering leaflets/free newspapers. Our local Lidl used to have people delivering leaflets every week, always worth asking the manager.

I deliver a local monthly magazine for a friend, and very occasionally I get extra leafleting work through him. I got stopped last month, whilst I was on my round, to ask if I was willing to take on some additional work for a tradesman. I'm seriously thinking of printing some posters/business cards up to leave with the local printing firms.

Guest X-QUORK

Delivering leaflets/free newspapers. Our local Lidl used to have people delivering leaflets every week, always worth asking the manager.

I deliver a local monthly magazine for a friend, and very occasionally I get extra leafleting work through him. I got stopped last month, whilst I was on my round, to ask if I was willing to take on some additional work for a tradesman. I'm seriously thinking of printing some posters/business cards up to leave with the local printing firms.

Hmmm....bit of a raw nerve as we used to do leafletting for our business (which eventually failed). What's the going rate?

The only thing that the success of a Kleeneze distributor depends on is themselves. Yes there are good and bad areas, but there is good or bad TYPE of area.

Just like any BUSINESS, which is what it is, if you work hard in the early days then you will reap the rewards later.

The only difference between Kleeneze and a traditional business is that there is no chance of "Failure". What I mean by that is that no matter what you do you can't end up losing your house over it, unlike a traditional business where you might end up investing tens of thousands of pounds and it still not working.

There are minimal up front costs involved, but they are comparable to the cost of say a cheap new suit for a job interview, where you are not guaranteed a job at the end of it.

Cafe/Bar work is an option, if you want National minimum wages, are prepared to work when THEY want not when YOU want, are willing to grovel to the boss when you need time off short notice because one of the kids is poorly, or time off without notice because you're sat in A&E with an injured child, and for bar work if you are prepared to work unsociable hours.

There are people who quit after just a short time, but the problem is lack of self motivation 99% of the time (although like all losers they will blame someone/something else, rather than take responsibility for their own failure)

My wife and I are Kleeneze distributors and we love it.

We only have a small team (4 people we've sponsored into the business) who we help and support to achieve THEIR goals, for which we get paid a small percentage of their combined retail, this small team will earn us around £300 this month.

Currently we spend a total of 22 hours per week delivering and collecting catalogues and delivering orders, average £750 orders per week. Our income this month will be £1,200. £300 for a 22 hour week is not a bad income for something that doesn't work!

What's minimum wage going up to in October? £5.83 an hour was it? Then you have to get into town, pay for parking, no doubt pay for your own lunch if you're working in a cafe, pay child minders for the times you have to work that don't fit around you.....

Yes we do have to pay for the catalogues, but lets stop this myth that Kleeneze make money from them. The catalogue sets are charged at £34 for a box of 50, including delivery, or 68 pence each.

Take a look at the price of any of the lower end magazines then add the revenue they make from advertising (we pay £80 for three lines in the local paper) remembering that Kleeneze don't have an advertising revenue from their catalogues, plus the cost of delivery. How much money do you really think they could make from the sales of their catalogues?

The truth is that Kleeneze subsidise the price of their catalogues, because that's what makes the business work.

With annual turn over of £650 Million, I think the business works reasonably well.

There are no territories in Kleeneze.

And isn't that fantastic? do you know what that means to me?

It means that I can deliver to an area that produces the income I want!

If I need to earn more money then I can deliver catalogues to more people and there's nothing but encouragement for doing so.

There are lots of people who don't like Kleeneze, but equally there are lots of people who love it!

What we are taught (and teach others) to do is find the people who like Kleeneze and deliver to them (our customer base). We try not to annoy people who don't like Kleeneze - there may be some people out there that find this hard to believe, but we don't get any benefit or enjoyment from posting catalogues to people who hate catalogues being posted through their letterboxes.

If you think that Kleeneze is a scam or a pyramid scheme then take a look at http://www.oft.gov.uk

Kleeneze has OFT approval for their code of conduct.

If you are capable of being reliable and consistent, and really want to build a brighter future for yourself then Kleeneze may be right for you.

If you are prone to think 'I can't be bothered' then it probably isn't.

If you want to learn more about the Kleeneze opportunity then take a look at our website

Http://www.moreleisuretime.co.uk

If not, then I hope you find something to suit that doen't involve - Minimum wages, Countless online surveys for pennies, anything that ends up costing you more than you earn.

So what brought you here?

And 68p for each catalogue seems a hell of a lot of money to stick through everyones door. I have given up putting them out again because we get so many and they look untidy on the step. If you are trying to sell something, it seems a bit much to ask your potential customer to go out their way for you.