House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thunderbird 900

What Is The Point Of "lord" Prescott

How did this moronic, overweight, disgusting piece of humanity rise to the position of Deputy Leader of the Labour Party.

Everything about this "politician" stinks. From his incohehent ramblings to his disgraceful sexual behaviour whilst in a senior Government office leaves me shaking my head in disbelief.

Anyone watching this idiot grinning like a buffoon in front of the Iraq enquiry yesterday would truly despair.

Now I hear that our licence fee will be wasted by the BBC on his equally vacant wife, her of the ridiculous hair do and hideous make up, on presenting reports on the One Show.

I refer to a comment from Guido Fawkes blog...brilliant...

Imbecile? That’s too kind a term for the incompetent, lazy, talentless, useless, philandering, vicious, bigoted, gluttonous (ever seen him in a Chinese restaurant?), obese, ignorant, semi-literate, verbally incapable moron that is “Lord” Two Arses Prescott – and that’s just for starters. That a pot-cleaner from the north sea ferries rose to become deputy leader of the criminally devious Nuliabour catastrophe indicates quite simply that Bliar would grasp at ANYTHING to give his appalling farce of a party the fake patina of working-class credibility at cabinet level. Prescott would be out of his intellectual depth at a children’s birthday party in a Roma campsite

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10813352

How did this moronic, overweight, disgusting piece of humanity rise to the position of Deputy Leader of the Labour Party.

Everything about this "politician" stinks. From his incohehent ramblings to his disgraceful sexual behaviour whilst in a senior Government office leaves me shaking my head in disbelief.

Anyone watching this idiot grinning like a buffoon in front of the Iraq enquiry yesterday would truly despair.

Now I hear that our licence fee will be wasted by the BBC on his equally vacant wife, her of the ridiculous hair do and hideous make up, on presenting reports on the One Show.

Imbecile? That's too kind a term for the incompetent, lazy, talentless, useless, philandering, vicious, bigoted, gluttonous (ever seen him in a Chinese restaurant?), obese, ignorant, semi-literate, verbally incapable moron that is "Lord" Two Arses Prescott – and that's just for starters. That a pot-cleaner from the north sea ferries rose to become deputy leader of the criminally devious Nuliabour catastrophe indicates quite simply that Bliar would grasp at ANYTHING to give his appalling farce of a party the fake patina of working-class credibility at cabinet level. Prescott would be out of his intellectual depth at a children's birthday party in a Roma campsite

Not keen then?

Guest Absolutely Fabulous

Imbecile? That's too kind a term for the incompetent, lazy, talentless, useless, philandering, vicious, bigoted, gluttonous (ever seen him in a Chinese restaurant?), obese, ignorant, semi-literate, verbally incapable moron that is "Lord" Two Arses Prescott – and that's just for starters. That a pot-cleaner from the north sea ferries rose to become deputy leader of the criminally devious Nuliabour catastrophe indicates quite simply that Bliar would grasp at ANYTHING to give his appalling farce of a party the fake patina of working-class credibility at cabinet level. Prescott would be out of his intellectual depth at a children's birthday party in a Roma campsite

Gee, hon, them's the wages of sycophancy and unswerving loyalty to the power holders.huh.gif

Guest X-QUORK

It's strange the way youth ask "What's the point of....?", as if stuff needs a point to exist.

Clearly, he's been given a peerage to shut him up. His performance at the inquiry rather bears that out. As to his wife, I still suspect he's a female impersonator.:ph34r:

Clearly, he's been given a peerage to shut him up. His performance at the inquiry rather bears that out. As to his wife, I still suspect he's a female impersonator.ph34r.gif

I agree. He thought the panel members were laughing with him rather than at him

Imbecile? That’s too kind a term for the incompetent, lazy, talentless, useless, philandering, vicious, bigoted, gluttonous (ever seen him in a Chinese restaurant?), obese, ignorant, semi-literate, verbally incapable moron that is “Lord” Two Arses Prescott – and that’s just for starters. That a pot-cleaner from the north sea ferries rose to become deputy leader of the criminally devious Nuliabour catastrophe indicates quite simply that Bliar would grasp at ANYTHING to give his appalling farce of a party the fake patina of working-class credibility at cabinet level. Prescott would be out of his intellectual depth at a children’s birthday party in a Roma campsite

You can say what you like (and FWIW I'd entirely agree), but he has the lifestyle, the title, the humongous pension and the perks, so who's the fool? Certainly not him!

And do you think he gives a damn what anyone else thinks?

Guest Noodle

Too classy for Fatty Two Jags.

lard.jpg

Brown envelopes is right, Bart.

Wish they'd caught the greedy ******* at it.

I kinda like Prezza - his existance proves that not matter how thick, lazy, untalented and moronic a person is, he/she can still make a shit load of money by selling out!

Gives hope to the nations' underachievers.

It was interesting to see him chuckle, showoff and quip his way through an enquiry about a potentially illegal war and deaths of thousands as if he was reviewing a romcom on Loose Women.

Yeah - interesting - but lets be honest - not surprising.

Yeah - interesting - but lets be honest - not surprising.

I'll admit, perhaps incredibly naively, I was taken a back, a little, just how nonchalant and jocular he was. He looked, at times, like he was thoroughly enjoying it, like it was in his honour somehow, as if he was on 'This Is Your Life'.

I was also somewhat amazed how much contempt he showed for, well humanity I guess, in the answers he gave, as if he despaired at humanities' collective stupidity and inability to understand what was so obvious to him.

Prescott shows all that is wrong with labour.

Little more than a shop steward who was pulled up by the party machine to achieve a level and status that he neither deserved nor could fulfill.

That is why we are in the mess we're in.

Prescott shows all that is wrong with labour.

Little more than a shop steward who was pulled up by the party machine to achieve a level and status that he neither deserved nor could fulfill.

That is why we are in the mess we're in.

I agree, but it is more than that.

It is the arrogance, the air of complete transcendence above accountability, the contempt.

FFS he was at an enquiry about a fvcking war. A war that many believe to be illegal, that his Government presided over, that the head of MI5 and Blix have clearly indicated was lied about in order to justify it. That he his significantly culpable for. He chose to laugh and joke and demonstrate irritation that questions were even being asked, sneering at the very idea that Blair et al were being asked to account or their actions.

His behaviour is very much echoed by many of the senior members of Labour about everything that happened over the last 13 years,

It is the arrogance, the air of complete transcendence above accountability, the contempt.

FFS he was at an enquiry about a fvcking war. A war that many believe to be illegal, that his Government presided over, that the head of MI5 and Blix have clearly indicated was lied about in order to justify it. That he his significantly culpable for. He chose to laugh and joke and demonstrate irritation that questions were even being asked, sneering at the very idea that Blair et al were being asked to account or their actions.

His behaviour is very much echoed by many of the senior members of Labour about everything that happened over the last 13 years,

Everyone knows this stinks to high heaven, so the only course of action is to front it out. The moment any of them show any doubt or remorse, they're fcuked, so you just keep towing the party line - even sprinkle a bit of arrogance for good measure.

If I was Prescott I'd be very pleased with myself - from drinks waiter to Lord - what a ****

I think it's hard for the ruling elite NOT to be contemptuous of the public.

They lie to us, steal from us, kill us and send us to kill others for them.. and we ******ing do it without any complaint.

Personally I think what this country needs is a serious number of armalites in the hands of Joe voter...

They know that nothing will happen to them as a result, so why should they care? Do you think anyone near the top of the Labour party will be jailed for lying the country into a stupid and murderous war?

I'll admit, perhaps incredibly naively, I was taken a back, a little, just how nonchalant and jocular he was. He looked, at times, like he was thoroughly enjoying it, like it was in his honour somehow, as if he was on 'This Is Your Life'.

Good analogy. He's made it now. He's got all the perks he's likely to get, he can now relax and enjoy it, while the rest of us face a future of cuts and austerity measures.

No wonder he was chuckling.

Good analogy. He's made it now. He's got all the perks he's likely to get, he can now relax and enjoy it, while the rest of us face a future of cuts and austerity measures.

No wonder he was chuckling.

Somebody I worked with went to the papers with a story about him from his merchant navy days, sadly he had insufficient evidence so they wouldn't buy it.

Still, I will finally get to see it in print when he keels over.