House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest theboltonfury

New Language Of England

Guest theboltonfury

I have a horrible confession. As I may have mentioned a few months ago, I bumped in to Kerry Katona in Wilmslow outside the bank and we got chatting for around 20 mins. (she's quite fit by the way) Anyway, I became her 'friend' on w@nkbook. She often updates her status and get lots of stupid ar5elicking responses telling her how great she is. Here's one I liked that is slating her, but my point is what ******ing language is this in? So many of the posts on facebook are in this style of English, it must actually be more effort to write like this than in conventional tongue. This is pasted from the site, without any adjustment.

non of you wud be even writing stuff on ere if she wasnt a bit famous do u fink she even reads ur comments lol jus dont fink u shud be praisin sum1 who dusnt deserve it so wat clap clap u dunt take coke n u feed ur kids maybe if she didnt av the money 2 do both an she was takin coke 2 do u fink the kids wud get fed.she asnt changed cs of kids she changed cs she was losing contracts like wiv iceland n shit so therefor er money cums first!!dont av a problem wiv er av a problem wiv u people who like praise er 4 nofffin!

Give it 5 years and this is how people will write at school.

Guest ItinerateGirl

I was speaking to a freind about this. I have a 16 year old cousin and they all speak in some kind of 'code' - some more obvious, like stfu, than others. I have worked out that idk = I don't know and that ttyl = talk to you later. 'ma' is another used frequently. i often wonder if this will be the new language..

Guest Noodle

I have a horrible confession. As I may have mentioned a few months ago, I bumped in to Kerry Katona in Wilmslow outside the bank and we got chatting for around 20 mins. (she's quite fit by the way) Anyway, I became her 'friend' on w@nkbook. She often updates her status and get lots of stupid ar5elicking responses telling her how great she is. Here's one I liked that is slating her, but my point is what ******ing language is this in? So many of the posts on facebook are in this style of English, it must actually be more effort to write like this than in conventional tongue. This is pasted from the site, without any adjustment.

non of you wud be even writing stuff on ere if she wasnt a bit famous do u fink she even reads ur comments lol jus dont fink u shud be praisin sum1 who dusnt deserve it so wat clap clap u dunt take coke n u feed ur kids maybe if she didnt av the money 2 do both an she was takin coke 2 do u fink the kids wud get fed.she asnt changed cs of kids she changed cs she was losing contracts like wiv iceland n shit so therefor er money cums first!!dont av a problem wiv er av a problem wiv u people who like praise er 4 nofffin!

ไม่ใช่ของคุณ wud จะได้เขียนสิ่งที่ก่อนถ้าเธอ wasn't bit ที่มีชื่อเสียงจะ fink u เธอได้อ่านความคิดเห็น ur u dont fink lol jus shud จะ sum1 ที่ dusnt สมควรจะตบมือตบมือ dunt u วัดเพื่อใช้ nu อาหารเด็ก ur โค้ก praisin บางที ถ้าเธอ didn't av 2 เงินทำทั้งเธอ Takin 2 โค้กทำ fink u เด็ก wud รับ asnt fed.she เปลี่ยน cs ของเด็กเธอเปลี่ยน cs เธอสูญเสียสัญญาเช่น wiv shit n ไอซ์แลนด์เพื่อเงิน er ดังนั้น cums แรก! av dont ปัญหา wiv av er ปัญหา wiv u คนที่ชอบ er สรรเสริญ 4 nofffin!

:blink:

Guest theboltonfury

I was speaking to a freind about this. I have a 16 year old cousin and they all speak in some kind of 'code' - some more obvious, like stfu, than others. I have worked out that idk = I don't know and that ttyl = talk to you later. 'ma' is another used frequently. i often wonder if this will be the new language..

It actually takes more effort to write 'ov' than it does 'of'

One needs to change the word, but keep the same number of letters. I don't get it.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Bring back the birch to incentivise spelling.

It's not as if the psychological trauma takes more than a couple of psychotherapy sessions to get over.

Guest theboltonfury

Bring back the birch to incentivise spelling.

It's not as if the psychological trauma takes more than a couple of psychotherapy sessions to get over.

It has been a startling eye-opener as to how thick some people are.

I think they are actually trying to spell phonetically, thinking that it's correct.

Like many sub-cultural languages, it's a bonding device to seperate those who are 'in', from those who are not. It also gestures toward ghetto or street speak, which white kids find so attractive. When you live in a semi in Swindon, and your Dad works for the council, its really the only way of feeling edgy and dangerous.

Don't drink all that can of Reckless, Kevin. I wanna get wasted as well...

Seriously, what is that?

Like has been said surely it would take more effort to type those lingual ****-scrapings than to write in a conventional manner?

If my child ever came home speaking like that it would be a sound thrashing before six hours on stale bread and water in the Cupboard of Reflection.

Guest ItinerateGirl

Got to 'non of you wud be' then lost interest.

+1 :D

Guest theboltonfury

I am flabbergasted. Don't know what is more shocking - the yoof language or the fact that BF is a 'friend' of KK.

Truly speechless.

She was perfectly pleasant. We chatted merrily for 20 minutes whilst waiting for the bank to open; both of us thinking banks opened at 9am and getting caught out.

I was paying in, she was being repossessed.

She was slurring when she was speaking and was sniffing, and I'm not even like jokin or nuffin.

Guest theboltonfury

Did she smell of Iceland sausage rolls?

It was a cold day. It was one of the most bizarre things that's ever happened to me, as I wanted to vent my wrath at her, but just instead made polite chit chat, and was polite.

I felt an HPC letdown. I should have nutted her

So when are going round for dinner? Or are Facebook friends not like real friends?

Actually I'd give the dinner a miss. You'd be served up all that reconstituted cr@p.

Guest theboltonfury

So when are going round for dinner? Or are Facebook friends not like real friends?

Actually I'd give the dinner a miss. You'd be served up all that reconstituted cr@p.

facebook friends are not like real friends. I call or see my real friends.

Guest X-QUORK

facebook friends are not like real friends. I call or see my real friends.

LMFAO

:lol::lol::lol:

NEXT YOU'LL BE SAYING WE'RE NOT BEST FRIENDS!

Seems to be a mix of "text speak" and phonetic spellings.

The UK education system dumbing down? Unpossible!